Does Instagram Shop work for you?

esopezo21

I am running my small businesses Instagram account for 2 years with it's shop feature too. 2 months ago, my shop and products started to not appear on my profile. I heard somewhere that Meta is shutting down the shop feature, but in some profiles it still appears. I am not sure, if it is caused by our account or a general thing?

Yusra3

VIP Contributor
Instagram is a best sales platform for brands who already using instagram for marketing. The in-app checkout is smooth and fast. Posts can be tagged by the user. This makes buying things on a whim easier to do. To gain victory, one must know how to influence their audience, give the best products view, manage posts at a proper time and decide where they are going to hit in their posted content. The shop feature can be useful for companies who are products are photo and visual. Instagram is a social application and it can reach to a lot of people

Nite

Valued Contributor
It's always a good idea to reach out to Instagram's support team directly for assistance. They will have the most accurate and relevant information regarding any changes or issues with the shop feature. You can usually find contact options within the app or on their official website. Also, it's worth checking if there are any updates available for your Instagram app. Sometimes, updating to the latest version can resolve certain issues or bugs that may be affecting specific features.

Mika

VIP Contributor
I do not have 10 K followers on Instagram. You need at least 10 K followers on Instagram to become eligible to open Instagram Shop. Well building 10 k followers is not difficult if you are willing to spend some money on ads, but I am not active on Instagram. I am more comfortable on Facebook. Interestingly, you can also sell directly through your Instagram page and you do not need Instagram shop to sell through Instagram. If you have genuine followers, you will surly generate sales.