Does Drinking (taking alcohol) affect Personal Financing?

Carpon

Valued Contributor
As we all know when we say a drunkard, we refer to someone with the perpetual habit of consuming alcohol and alcoholic related drinks. Now the question is, does this habit and attitude have any effect on one's finances?

I wish to really hear your point of view and advise you will give and now I'll go ahead and say mine.

Personally, I believe that everything you do will have many effects on you physically, financially, mentally and etc. Drinking is not an exception and since we are dealing with finances, the effects which I think drinking has on finances is majorly negative.

I don't mean to say drinking is bad, but it actually has no financial benefit. You don't get paid to drink but rather you pay to drink. This means drinking is some sort of liability which only takes away as a parasite.

When you are perpetually into drinking, it gradually becomes an addiction and at times even when you are broke, you will still plunge into some financially risky things like debt just to satisfy that urge.

Becoming a drunkard will always mean that you have found a new way through which you will use up money and we all know and will agree that this is not a beneficial kind of thing since you never get paid for doing it.

Personally I am of the opinion that drinking, immensely and negatively affects financing.

Let me hear from you guys.

E

eldavis

I am not the drinking type, i don't drink so i would definitely not be in favour of drinking. I believe drinking would affect your financial life and growth, especially if you are an addict. There are so many persons who has made the wrong decision at a state of drunkenness that has affected them so much. A person who is addicted to drinking would definitely spend more of his or her money in drinking, meaning they may not be in the right state of mind to be reasonable most of the times.