Does Drinking Water helps us?

raaman

Valued Contributor
One of the functions of drinking water is the regulation of our body temperature. Indeed, the body must maintain a temperature between 36.2 and 37.7 ° C on average and external fluctuations lead to water losses mainly through perspiration.

Digestion also requires water, initially through salivation, which is a first step in properly digesting your meal. The presence of water associated with fibers allows the formation of a viscous gel that slows down digestion and promotes water re-absorption, which facilitates the formation of stool.

Drinking water also plays a key role in the absorption of nutrients in our body. Hydration also helps keep the kidneys functioning properly. The kidneys are the organs of filtration, they rid the blood of waste products through urine.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
It is not a fallacy to conclude that human and even plant would not survive sevens days without water even though human can survive without food for more than three days. This shows the importance of taking water and water itself. Food and other materials in the body are carried to where they are most needed through water.

Empress

Verified member
Water is very good for the body
It flushes body waste because Water is needed in the processes of sweating and removal of urine and feaces and it also helps maintain blood pressure a lack of water can cause blood to become thicker, increasing blood pressure.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Thanks for sharing, I now understand why doctors will always encourage us to take in so much water, the main purpose of water as I understand is for digestion and for body system,the body will need a good amount of water to maintain a good and normal functions... Lack of water in the body can sometimes leads to kidney stones and disease.

Aqruub

Drinking water really helps us in so many ways like keeping us healthy by making the organs in our organ to be healthy

Qriquimen

It helps to boost our immune system and make us to be healthy, strong and active to perform our daily activities

Barin

Of course drinking water helps us in many wayslike making us to be hydrated and when you drink enough water it Will Make you feel less stressed and it will also reduce the risk of developing diseases like heart disease kidney problem and some minor illness like headache water as major benefits that we derived from it which is of great advantage to the hills so it is important that we make sure the water we drink and help our body system to function properly that is like 6-7 glasses of water every day it will really help a lot in our health State

Bashbash

Drinking water is helping us so we won't be hydrated if you don't drink water you can be having headache having so many the diseases in our body water is doing a lot in our body without water we can live so water has a lot to do with our health

Sodiq

Yes of course, drinking water helps our body in a lot of good way. This benefits is due to the nutritional and medicinal properties that water contains. As the popular saying says that water is life, this same water is the essence of life and it is very necessary for the buildings and proper functioning of every cells in human body.

Our body need water to survive, studies shows that human body needs close to 60 percent of water to survive on a daily basis. There are several heath benefits of drinking water, by drinking enough water, your body stand to gain a lot of health benefits such as improving your digestive system among others.

Drinking enough water can also helps your body to regulate body temperature. Water is very important for keeping our body tissues to be moist. It keeps all our vital organs and body cells and part of the body such as eyes, kidneys and skin hydrated and moisturized. Drinking enough water on a daily basis can also helps in boosting your energy, and also strengthen your immune system. having enough water in your body system will helps in transportation and digestion of foods and other substance in your body.

in conclusion, water can also helps to prevent some certain cancers in your body.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Whst you stated is ideal that humans needs water to survive, without proper in-take of water I don't see how the kidney gonna filter waste products in our body. Digestion needs water, when the water cease to penetrate through the body system I believe it's the end of the kidney functionality. I drink water now more than before, because I've learned the benefits of water, and it's effects when not taking it. It is helpful and encouraging to take the water even if we don't feel tasty at that time. Water has no limit, it is the only substance which I don't see any form of abuse associated to it. You can even take 5 litres of gallon provided you can finish it up. I am trying to force myself to consume that 5 litres in a day to keep my body with much fluid to enable the kidney, heart perform it's duties perfectly.

jhoncena

Yes, drinking water is essential for maintaining good health and functioning of the body. The human body is made up of around 60% water, and it is necessary for many bodily functions such as regulating body temperature, carrying nutrients and oxygen to cells, and removing waste products.
Drinking water can have many benefits, including:
  1. Hydration: Drinking water can help to keep the body hydrated, which is important for maintaining healthy skin, lubricating joints, and regulating body temperature.
  2. Digestion: Water can help to prevent constipation and promote regular bowel movements, which is important for digestive health.
  3. Weight management: Drinking water can help to promote weight loss by increasing feelings of fullness and reducing calorie intake.
  4. Kidney function: Water is important for kidney function and can help to prevent kidney stones and urinary tract infections.
  5. Brain function: Drinking water can help to improve cognitive function and concentration, and may even help to prevent headaches.
It is recommended that adults drink at least 8 cups (64 ounces) of water per day, although individual needs may vary depending on factors such as age, activity level, and climate. Staying hydrated is especially important during exercise or in hot weather, when the body loses water more quickly.