Earn Money Does cryptotab browser worth the time?

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Cryptotab browser have been in existence for more than a year now, and it is still running smoothly rewarding its users without compromising. During early last year, this browser came into inception, and their was high expectation around the browser with all it claims to offer.

It claimed to reward its users up to 1 BTC if they build their miming algorithm high, by forming block with invitees, it can be either friends, family, well wishers etc. Up to now, I never heard about people promoting it more like they did before. Is it that, the browser isn't bringing the said amount of reward it promised earlier?

Or you think its mining speed is very poor, in the sense that the reward you earn is minimal?

Last edited:

Chibson

VIP Contributor
I think the application does not really make sense because someone gave me the pro version but I still could not make anything from it. I have told people several times that if you don't know about cryptocurrency mining then you should probably try to invest or trade because that is where you can make the money. The browser is not worth the time at all.

Bookwormlux

Valued Contributor
I honestly do not think it is worth the time spent on it and how much data we get to spend trying to meet up with our tasks there. I prefer staying active on forums than trying to meet up with my tasks on Crypto tab browser. I think it is not worth it .

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I think the application does not really make sense because someone gave me the pro version but I still could not make anything from it. I have told people several times that if you don't know about cryptocurrency mining then you should probably try to invest or trade because that is where you can make the money. The browser is not worth the time at all.
Laughs, its good I'm getting this information from you there. Already I'm not thinking about the browser with its low and worthless incentive. Cos they aren't going to reward me much even though I have plethora of referrals on my list. I just prefer my chrome browser to it, even though I'm not earning with chrome.

Kingstone

When I first got to learn about the app, I think the mining is every 2-3 hours. I made some withdrawals then though into my Roqqu wallet and I almost got a stable source of data recharge every month. I planned to go for the pro version hoping it will be every 24 hours but I was disappointed.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
When I first got to learn about the app, I think the mining is every 2-3 hours. I made some withdrawals then though into my Roqqu wallet and I almost got a stable source of data recharge every month. I planned to go for the pro version hoping it will be every 24 hours but I was disappointed.
Its good you even got some reward from the browser. The pro version I tried to get my hands into, its simply a subscription type. They requested me to buy it for some certain duration of time. And the annual payment of the browser pissed me off that made me to abandon the app and manage my Google chrome even though I'm not earning from it. At least it enable me to be visiting my earning sites.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
I got you know about this browser when it was introduced to the world few months ago. I have read different review about this crypto browser. It seems the program favours those who are in advanced country. There are some people who are complaining that they installed the browser and they are not any anything as a result.

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
I do not place so much value on the crypto tab, even if it is mining Bitcoin for people. I heard it depends on the amount of people you have under you, that determines the mining speed. I see this as a waste of time cos people do not really have interest in this kind of stuff.

Setho

VIP Contributor
On my own personal experience cryptotab browser is not a browser that I will advise people to install and try to make money from because at the end of the day it will look like it is not worth it. I am saying this because they are much more reliable ways that you can make more.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
I don't know if this has been working for other people but to me I just consider it as a waste of time since it is an application that will ask you to refer people to earn higher. I do not have the time to be constantly looking for referral. I've never made withdrawal with them before so I don't know how reliable they are.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
I have not tried the pro version, but the normal version is nothing but a time waster. When I downloaded it, I was there for some time and when I didn't make any meaningful m in wu for a month. I just realized like that I need to uninstall it