Auto Insurance Does Auto Insurance Cover Windshield Replacement?

kayode10

VIP Contributor
The weather condition keep changing every year and this brings new experience to people.

Last year when pandemic outbreak was still on, we are not experiencing much rainfall and this brings about heat and global warming at some part of the world.

But things are quite opposite this year as we are experiencing more rainfall than it was in the past.

Some regions are experiencing hurricane and this has caused a lot of problem for the people in that region where it occurred.

There was a time a neighbour was traveling and there was heavy rainfall. He decided to park his car at one side.

The heavy wind of the rainfall cut off a tree and smash it on the windshield of the car. I want to ask that can auto insurance cover the replacement of the windshield?

Jamoflondon

Verified member
In my own opinion I think auto insurance should be able to cover incidents like this but it was on these same platform that some made claim that natural disasters are not taken responsibility for by the insurance company. I think the person said they call it some phrase like that but I can’t remember

Phabbyfundz

To know what your insurance company is willing to cover do you, you would need to talk to the insurance company.
Progressing,I would like to say that different insurance company have different policies or term and conditions of the insurance plan or policy you would want to purchase. So before buying any insurance plan discuss with your agent and find every single detail you would need to know about the insurance plan.

Wisdom01

Valued Contributor
I think auto insurance policy covers every thing partaining to your car , so am sure it's definitely going to cover against such risk that would happen to your car and any accident ,and that's if you are paying the required premiums at the right point in time I think ,

Mandy96

Valued Contributor
Normally insurance companies are meant to provide compensation based on the kind of policy the client bought from them. Sometimes they could be worth a replacement. This depends on the premium level plan you subscribed to. Most people do not know about this but that’s what insurers are really meant for

Chibson

VIP Contributor
Depends on the kind of premium that you have with that particular company because there are some that covers for windshield and the others do not. Insurance companies packages differ but if you are able to buy the one that covers any damage that happens to your car or vehicle then, definitely there should be a compensation.