Do you work night or day to earn money online?

rubesh

Valued Contributor
Working online can offer a great deal of flexibility when it comes to scheduling, but it's up to the individual to decide whether they prefer to work during the day or at night. Some people might find that they're more productive during certain times of day, while others might have personal commitments that make one option more practical than the other.

Here are some points to consider when discussing

Personal preference: Some people naturally prefer to work during the day or night, and this can be influenced by their personality, habits, and lifestyle. For example, someone who's naturally a night owl might find it easier to focus and be productive during the late hours.

Nature of work: The type of work that someone does can also determine whether they work during the day or night. For example, a freelance writer might find that their creativity flows better at night when it's quiet, while a customer service representative might need to be available during specific hours when clients are most active.

For me working night or day does not matter , only interest matters to earn online. I feel better while I write article on any site like iwriter. I prefer nights but health issues do not allow me to work.

Kidi

Verified member
Wow, I'm happy with thread especially the topic, do you work night or day to earn money online?

If unfortunately, someone ask me such question, my answer will go straight to both night and day.

Yes, I'm not depending on online income alone, i also work offline to earn monthly salary

I understand that waiting for monthly salary may be long waiting, so I participate in earning online atleast by week end, I'll find small money in my wallet.

So sometimes I work overnight or day break depending on the time presented to me.

So, I'm trying to make a point that working day or night depends on person's ability to catch up the exactly what he or she has been scheduled.

Chibson1

Valued Contributor
One thing I like about the online space is its flexibility. I have been working online for some time now and I usually do that during the days.

I also work at night but it is very little. I have a lot of other things that I do at night apart from working on some platforms online. So the day is much more convenient for me to make some amount of money online now.

Working at night is also good and I used to do that before but along the line I started using the day. Working during morning hours is mostly very productive for me.