Day or night when do you have time to work online

Oluwasegun purpose

We all know that working online takes time that why some people quit their offline job just to become a full time online earner which is good but its advisable to do that only if you have a fixed income in what you earn online and if you depend on that source of income is going to last.

Now some people are hard to see online during the day maybe because they are performing their day to day duties or something else but you will usually see them active online during the night basically they deprived themselves of sleep but if you're earning a good amount of morning then its worth it.

I usually come online during the night simply because that's the time which I actually won't get disturbed by my family what about you??

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
personally I work online both day and night I do not have a specific time that I would say is the time for me to make money online this is because time is very precious and allocating time for different perspective is actually not my thing whenever I want to work on line I work online and whenever I don't want to I don't . But if I were to choose I will say that I work online during the day because if I were to work online during the night it will bring in dehumanizing effects on my psychology and emotional well-being this is because night is meant for sleeping and restricting myself from sleeping because I want to make money online is actually bad to my health .

I like making money during the day because in the region where are you stay the network tends to be very stable during the daytime . But during the night time the network seems to be very slow or be at a minimum retrieval storage . Basically where I stay is Nigeria which is considered to be one of the most developing country . Not everywhere have stable network in Nigeria .

Skysaint

Verified member
Well, different people actually have maybe a specific time they do work online or atleast a time they are usually less busy to work online. For those who have a regular job offline might prefer working online at night as that's when they have got the chance to earn without distractions. Some others might prefer in the morning as the weather is usually cool and calm to earn the little you can before going about your daily activities.
Personally, I work anytime and anywhere I feel comfortable to. I am a student and there's an ongoing strike in my country and we just have to stay at home and do nothing. So I am kind of well disposed to make the most out of this moment by working and earning money online anytime I have got the chance.

But on a normal, it's always best to plan your day ahead especially for those that have maybe a constant daily routine. They should draft out how they will spend their day so they there wouldn't be time wastage on their part but use it to earn something tangible online.

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
The decision to work in the day or at night could be a very important one for your life due to many reasons. The time you choose to work could have an impact on your health and other things as well.

Why Working At Night Is A Bad Choice?

Working at the night time could be a really bad choice because staying up late could have a bad effect on your health. Staying up late affects your immune system and it also affects your body as well. There were times when I used to work late at night and I could feel the effects of staying up late.

Working in The Day Hours Is Much Better

So, the fact of the matter remains that working during the day time is the best option for many people. However, creating a proper schedule is one of the main problems for me. I do not manage to create a proper schedule due to the fact that time is short and it seems that 24 hours are just not enough for me.

Scheduling Might Work

So, the best thing is to create a schedule. You must have a proper time when it comes to working and you must go to bed at the right time and this is how you can manage your work and private life and maintain a balance.

Mika

VIP Contributor
I am a full-time freelancer and I work full time online, which means I work 8-10 hours every day on online jobs. My working schedule depends on the work contracts and my client's time zone. I am based in Asia, if I am working for a client who is based in the United States, I will have to work at night and might have to work the entire night. However, if I am working for a local client, I can do the work during the day. If you have worked on freelance sites like Upwork or even Fiverr, you will understand how difficult it is to schedule your work time. Sometimes when clients want to have a meeting I will have to wake up at the middle of the night. Can you imagine, waking up at 1 AM to attend a Zoom meeting? When I had a job I was working 9-6, sometimes I would be doing extra work and work until 9 in the evening, sometimes I would also be working on the weekend, but that happened occasionally, however as an online freelancer, I don't take off during the weekends as long as I have work and as long as I am hired..

Chibson

VIP Contributor
Working on the Internet can somehow or sometimes be stressful but with proper dedication and schedule you can actually make it through. Actually, I do not have any offline business I am running at the moment and every money I make comes from the internet so I actually work both night and day in order to make something tangible for myself.

There are several platforms I am working on and there are some online businesses I want to venture into in the nearest future which I actually dedicate some time to learn about on daily basis. I dedicate time to work on paid to post platforms because they are probably one of the surest ways of making money consistently every day and at the same time I also try to make money on cryptocurrency especially when the market is friendly.

Even though, I prefer working or making money on the internet at night because at the moment that I don't have any offline activity to do and it gives me the freedom in which I need to actually make something tangible. Working in the day can somehow be distracting especially if you are in an environment whereby the people are not quiet.

Setho

VIP Contributor
People usually have their own preferences when it comes to how they want to make money online and that is something that is completely up to them . There are some little things that we might ignore but at the end of the day they usually add up to ensure that we are becoming overly productive and boost our chances of success.

When it comes to working online , I usually prefer to be able to work in the night because of so many reasons .

First of all a majority of the clients that I am likely to receive are people who are in other time zones and as such working in the night is much more likely for me to adjust better and also be more effective in my communication.

There is a very big internet problem around here and I search in the night whenever people are sleeping internet connection tends to be much faster and more effective so my work just gets very easy.

I also prefer to work online in the night because of the normal quietness that usually come with it . This is something that is sometimes impossible in the daytime because there is always nice.