Do you want to be an entrepreneur or an employee?

Imran Noori

Verified member
Being an entrepreneur is the dream of many people nowadays because being an entrepreneur will remove all restrictions from your financial life, for example there is no time limitation of work for an entrepreneur, there will be no boss for entrepreneurs because they are their own bosses and there is no salary limitations for them too.

There are also some people who don't like to be an entrepreneur because they can not take responsibilities, they can not tolerate losses and they want to be in their comfort zones.

I personally love being an entrepreneur because of the reasons that I mentioned above, I know it is difficult and need late nights and hard work but if I become successful in it, then it worth it.

Those who want to have a career as an entrepreneur need to follow some rules and habits that successful entrepreneurs are applying in their lives, it is difficult but if you want it then you can achieve it.

Do you want to be an entrepreneur or an employee? and why?

90% of the people would tell you that they prefer to become an entrepreneur because it is indeed a very wonderful idea. Everyone that is in companies as an employee are all striving to become an entrepreneur. Most of them are keeping certain amount of money aside to establish a business of their home because they believe that it is what will give them financial freedom. Anyone who wants to stick with unemployed paid job for quite a long time may probably not attain financial convenience. Being your own boss comes with a lot of advantages and it will allow you to move at your own pace and makes your decision count.

I want to be an entrepreneur, but I don't mind being an employee as I work towards entrepreneurship. I say this with the knowledge that I don't have capital to start a business. I may need a job so as to save up for it.

Being an entrepreneur is so sweet. You are your own boss and so you decide what you want to do with your time and which scope you want to reach in your business.

You also get to employ people when your business grows big. So you won't really need to be present in the business all the time. That gives you so much free time to spend with family and friends.