Being an entrepreneur is better than an employee

Mertayasa

Is being an entrepreneur is better than an employee?
As an employee, the average full-time job consists of 40 hours per week. You leave, work eight hours, and come home. After factoring in travel time, the time spent on your daily work may be slightly higher. As an entrepreneur, your working hours will vary greatly.
As an employee, when you come home from work, it means that all the work for the day is finished. You can go back home and forget about work. As an entrepreneur, things are a little different. When you work for yourself, it can be very difficult to get out of work mode. Especially if you work from home. Your computer and phone will always be nearby and it can be very tempting to check your email or do more work. The profit depends on the business being run. You may be able to work less than an employee's hours so you can spend more time with family and friends.

Employee stress levels tend to be lower. When you work as an employee at a decent company, you don't have to worry about where your next paycheck will come from or running the day-to-day operations of the business. When you work for yourself, especially when you're just starting out, you're on your own. Income can fluctuate and if you don't build multiple income streams, the numbers decrease overnight. You also have a bigger role. Entrepreneurs must provide products or services, market, network, find suitable employees when necessary, and become accountants for themselves. According to the article, being an entrepreneur is more stressful than being an employee.
So, what do you thinks guys ?​

Chibson

VIP Contributor
Enterpreneurship is an interesting journey and for you to be successful it all depends on your level of knowledge and understanding of how simple business ethics and principles works. Many people fail in enterpreneurship because they don't have the knowledge and understanding of how it works. It is undoubtedly better to be an enterprenuer than to be an employee.

Lens1000

VIP Contributor
Ofcourse, everyone should know that an entrepreneur is better than an employee. Every employee wants to become an entrepreneur because it's more secured. You could be fired in the company that you are working with but you can never get fired by your own company. You are in control of your business and your opinion count.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
Is being an entrepreneur is better than an employee?
As an employee, the average full-time job consists of 40 hours per week. You leave, work eight hours, and come home. After factoring in travel time, the time spent on your daily work may be slightly higher. As an entrepreneur, your working hours will vary greatly.
As an employee, when you come home from work, it means that all the work for the day is finished. You can go back home and forget about work. As an entrepreneur, things are a little different. When you work for yourself, it can be very difficult to get out of work mode. Especially if you work from home. Your computer and phone will always be nearby and it can be very tempting to check your email or do more work. The profit depends on the business being run. You may be able to work less than an employee's hours so you can spend more time with family and friends.

Employee stress levels tend to be lower. When you work as an employee at a decent company, you don't have to worry about where your next paycheck will come from or running the day-to-day operations of the business. When you work for yourself, especially when you're just starting out, you're on your own. Income can fluctuate and if you don't build multiple income streams, the numbers decrease overnight. You also have a bigger role. Entrepreneurs must provide products or services, market, network, find suitable employees when necessary, and become accountants for themselves. According to the article, being an entrepreneur is more stressful than being an employee.
So, what do you thinks guys ?​
I will still prefer to be an entrepreneur than being an employee. With entrepreneurship you are building your personal business that if well-managed can outlived you for several years. So it just starting it and managing it to a good level. Before you know it things will begin to fall into place

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
Obviously being an entrepreneur is far much better than being an employee. An employee is always under pressure whereas the entrepreneur is the one who leads and plays the role of a king in any organization. However, being an entrepreneur has its own drawbacks. Whenever the business suffers, the entrepreneur also suffers.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Everyone's dream is being an entrepreneur, no one would accept working a boss, when he or she can manage a lucrative business of his or her own. I love working alone, and being my own boss and not working for someone that will use my creativity to earn better for himself while offering me peanuts.

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
It's better to have your own business where you will be your own boss. You answer to no one, but yourself. You will be in control of your finance and taking no orders from anyone. With this, you can set your own working time and manage how you work. No excess pressures to make wrong calls, which mostly comes from working under people.

D

Deleted member 13140

I would say don't make decisions without full knowledge, if you ask someone who works in a company or well just has a job they really love they'll tell you that entrepreneurship isn't worth it.

It's not that someone isn't making thousands from their job means their miserable, believe me even those entrepreneurs people admire some of them you don't know how they sleep at night, and some people who wants to be entrepreneurs don't even know what it means to be that, believe me you'll have to sacrifice your free time, your sleep and sometimes you'll have to sacrifice that some time you spend with your wife and kids, and that's why Most people prefer jobs, they would come back home and be with their family, go om vacations and parties, while you the entrepreneurs will be buried in work.

I love it because I love working for myself. So it depends on why you love it.
Non is better than the other.

They both of disadvantages and advantages

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
Our neighbor manages 50 sales persons in the dairy company that makes the most popular ice cream in our country. Last month I learned that he has made a start up as a wholesaler of ice cream in our town. He had surrendered the company car and he now uses a motorcycle for the delivery of orders. He said that he resigned as sales manager due to extreme pressure. The stress in his job may bring him to the hospital. His wife agreed that it is better to earn little with no stress. They have 2 boys who are both studying. Now they admit that they are already touching their savings for the day to day expenses because the business is new so the income is still small.

That is a lesson to be learned. When you do not have the resources for your subsistence for 6 months, at least, then don't leave your job. There are many reasons to quit but there are more reasons to endure the hardship in the employment. At least you have a regular income for your family.

Lens1000

VIP Contributor
Sometimes, a job would give you a very huge amount of money and you would want to stick with such kind of job for a very long time, but someone who has a business sense would know that establishing your own company will give you financial freedom and you will likely be free from financial crisis forever if you get it right, but before you do such, you must be clued up on the skill that is needed to skyrocket the business in the path of success because that is what is needed if you really want to achieve success and make substantial progress.