Earn Money Do You Wait or Withdraw Your Money Instantly Once You Reach The Payout?

A K Rao

Do you wait to withdraw the money once you reach your pay out on a paying site or withdraw immediately? I normally wait till I make some good amount on the site so that I can make use of the amount for some constructive purpose. I have done and am still doing this with my old sites, whom I trust and I am associated with them since a long time.

But when it comes to new sites I am becoming a bit cautious and withdraw the amount once the pay out is reached as I have faced many scam sites that were new in the past. Here I don't want to take any chances or risk of losing the big amount by accumulating the amount on the site. So here I am prompt in withdrawing the money as early as possible.

How about you? Do you wait for some time to withdraw your money from a site once if you reach your payout or do it instantly once you become eligible?

uforwealth

Verified member
I usually make the first withdrawal once, my earnings reach the minimum payout in order to ascertain the nature of the site - scam or legit.
This has become my tradition so that my efforts can be saved from proving abortive on a new and strange site whose real face I don't know.

On the other hand, I may exercise little patience to make a withdrawal however high the earnings are in my account , whether the earnings are more than the minimum payout, provided that the site is a well-known website which has been paying for a long period of time and which is not likely to turn into a scam in no time or unexpectedly.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
It depends on my schedule and plan for the money. If the money is enough to meet up with what I want to use it for, I may collect it but if not, I will wait until it is enough before I collect the money. But I noticed that most sites, especially those that have stated minimum threshold, may not pay if you have outpassed your minimum withdrawal.

Richee84

In other to confirm how genuine the program is, I usually cash out my first payment to confirm it my self. Once i cash out my first payment, this will give me moral to work more on the site and to also invite friends to join. I can use the evidence of my payment to convince my referrals to join.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
I always try to wait at least make up to $5 before requesting. I'm always hoping that nothing goes wrong with the site but of it does the admin should be humane enough to pay everyone off. This will help to know that the admin wasn't just out to scam people

Kingstone

Please I have been trying to withdraw here but it's not working. I want to select the rating and prefix. They said it's compulsory I select those before I can withdraw

I have tried all but did not work. What do I need to do again?
Can you teach me how?

Chibson

VIP Contributor
It depends because sometimes I may need the money urgently to solve a pressing problem and once I reach the minimum withdrawal threshold I will apply for withdrawal. I may not bother to withdraw immediately if I don't really need the money and that period but generally speaking, i like to cash out my money and once I reach the minimum withdrawal.

A K Rao

In other to confirm how genuine the program is, I usually cash out my first payment to confirm it my self. Once i cash out my first payment, this will give me moral to work more on the site and to also invite friends to join. I can use the evidence of my payment to convince my referrals to join.
I think most of us must be doing this thing. That is getting the first payment as early as possible and once we gain the confidence we wait for getting the payment once it has got accumulated into a good amount. I think the scam site owners know this also and they come up with some new idea to dupe us to give us the subsequent payouts.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I don't withdraw immediately when i reach the minimum withdrawal threshold at any given site that is rewarding. I wait for the money to grow reasonably before i withdraw, so it will serve something worthwhile for me, and not just for buying beer. I have some pressing needs that i settle every month, and also my investment scheme online which i deposit money to. If i don't gather those money to be reasonable amount of money their is no how I'll reach of to my priorities.

Bookwormlux

Valued Contributor
I usually withdraw anytime that I reach the minimum amount to withdraw and this is because I am always trying my best to invest my earnings in some other things that would bring profits. This is better for me than just leaving my earnings on a site where it is not increasing in value.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I usually withdraw anytime that I reach the minimum amount to withdraw and this is because I am always trying my best to invest my earnings in some other things that would bring profits. This is better for me than just leaving my earnings on a site where it is not increasing in value.
Its good that way for you, when it comes to my own stance, if i withdraw money I made online and it isn't tangible enough, that will be spent unnecessarily for me, but when the value is much I'll simply use it to invest in Cryptocurrency and use some to take care if data subscription and that's just it. Essence of saving my funds into crypto is something i believe that will yield result in the future.

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
As much as possible my withdrawal will amount to $20. However, Trendri has a lower maximum of $12 (from what I remember) so I have to submit a payout request when my balance reaches that amount. It is nice to receive $20 in my Paypal account because that is substantial enough to convert to 1,000 pesos in our currency.

Wisdom01

Valued Contributor
It largely depends on various factors , if its my first withdrawal from the platform I would do all I could do to withdraw my earning at the first instance , except its my second and third withdrawal before I can start leaving my money there because i now trust the platform and believe it cant be scam in any case or point in time , these are what I consider first

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
I think you need to withdraw very fast immediately you reach the threshold of a site. Especially, if the site is new. Some new sites can be discouraging. They may come newly and after few weeks or a month they are gone again. So we need to work smart on these new sites because you don't know when they will crash. But if it's an old paying site then I can chill out and leave my money there to grow very well before withdrawing.

Yugocean

Valued Contributor
It all depends on whether I can get the withdrawal done at the lowest price, or hold it till it becomes a big amount. Years ago in the PTC era, I used to withdraw the minimum price immediately, because then there was always a risk of the PTC site becoming scam, and also there was no charge for withdrawal then. Now I withdraw only big amount.​

sincerem

VIP Contributor
It largely depends on various factors , if its my first withdrawal from the platform I would do all I could do to withdraw my earning at the first instance , except its my second and third withdrawal before I can start leaving my money there because i now trust the platform and believe it cant be scam in any case or point in time , these are what I consider first
That's just it, during testing time that's exactly what i do. But Trendri have my trust now cos of the way Admin acted in the past, i trust him for payment like never before. I can even leave my earnings on the site till $100, just that he doesn't permit that, if not i could've allowed it run to that lane. I can't keep my earnings on any site that is tagged suspicious.

Bookwormlux

Valued Contributor
Its good that way for you, when it comes to my own stance, if i withdraw money I made online and it isn't tangible enough, that will be spent unnecessarily for me, but when the value is much I'll simply use it to invest in Cryptocurrency and use some to take care if data subscription and that's just it. Essence of saving my funds into crypto is something i believe that will yield result in the future.
The problem with these sites would be that you never can tell when they could turn to scam and this is why some of us try to withdraw every week. There was dime forum where so many people didn't withdraw their earninngs and the admin stopped paying, this is really going to affect their members.

Wisdom01

Valued Contributor
That's just it, during testing time that's exactly what i do. But Trendri have my trust now cos of the way Admin acted in the past, i trust him for payment like never before. I can even leave my earnings on the site till $100, just that he doesn't permit that, if not i could've allowed it run to that lane. I can't keep my earnings on any site that is tagged suspicious.
That's the thing trusting a site is very good because site like trendri have proven to be legit in so many instances , I just hope many legit platforms are launched and not scam platform that might just want to scam users off their funds , because If they are launched users would be convenient and thrilled to leave their investment in the platform i think

sincerem

VIP Contributor
That's the thing trusting a site is very good because site like trendri have proven to be legit in so many instances , I just hope many legit platforms are launched and not scam platform that might just want to scam users off their funds , because If they are launched users would be convenient and thrilled to leave their investment in the platform i think
Surely, that's just what we are hoping for, more legit earning sites like trendri, and not scam sites that rips people off. No one love to be engaged with scam sites, cos of their fraudulent ways. I've been scammed by some of them and I've lost plenty too, I don't want to continue on such kind of losses any time soon, no one love's that.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
The problem with these sites would be that you never can tell when they could turn to scam and this is why some of us try to withdraw every week. There was dime forum where so many people didn't withdraw their earnings and the admin stopped paying, this is really going to affect their members.
Already dimeforum is over, the forum have closed down, Admin was paying all of a sudden he stopped given excuses for not paying. I left $15 there without withdrawing it, Admin failed to pay me. That's why it is good to always withdraw money on time too, i understand what you're talking about.

But remember that all Admins won't act fraudulently that way even though their site isn't generating much. They'll simply inform members before closing down.

Bookwormlux

Valued Contributor
Already dimeforum is over, the forum have closed down, Admin was paying all of a sudden he stopped given excuses for not paying. I left $15 there without withdrawing it, Admin failed to pay me. That's why it is good to always withdraw money on time too, i understand what you're talking about.

But remember that all Admins won't act fraudulently that way even though their site isn't generating much. They'll simply inform members before closing down.
Then being able to know which admins would be honest Enough to inform their members about site closure is something else again and it won't be easy to know. That is why a lot of us do not want to trust a site so much to the extent of leaving our earninngs as this is the internet and anything can happen.