Crypto Do you visit Coinmarketcap (CMC)?

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Coinmarketcap.com is owned by Binance CEO changpeng Zhao, together with trust-wallet. Coinmarketcap have been the No.1 news update site for all Cryptocurrency in the digital coin ecosystem.

If you're looking to get the statistics of every digital coin that is tradable, then coinmarketcap should be your number one priority site for that. Most of the updates traders get are from there, it will even enhance your crypto analytical review, to have better analytical skill to predict outcome of the coins in the market when you're keeping a close eye on the coins progress, with the daily news shared around each coin.

I've been using this site to keep up to date of Cryptocurrency prices, and other statistics, for more than a year now. My experience so far with the site is "five star, if I'm to rate it.

Have you been using coinmarketcap.com to get all updates about each coin overall values?

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
I think I have an account there and I left there cos of getting involved in so many things to make money. But Coinmarketcap is good in letting you know what is happening in the crypto space or in the crypto currencies market. I think you can even participates in some real and legit air drops there.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I think I have an account there and I left there cos of getting involved in so many things to make money. But Coinmarketcap is good in letting you know what is happening in the crypto space or in the crypto currencies market. I think you can even participates in some real and legit air drops there.
Yes, coinmarketcap.con is legit no doubt, it is number one crypto site for any update and statistical reviews of each coin progress. At coinmarketcap you'll get your hands with many options of airdrops as well, I've tried my hands on few of them when if at the moment I've not been rewarded I feel that I made a mistake when it comes to completing the tasks I'm asked to do.