How Often Do You Visit Your Doctor For Regular Check-up?

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
There are many people who tend to visit their doctors. Visiting doctor is something many people would only consider when they feel ill or when they suffer from some sort of serious diseases. However, there comes a time when you need to get regular check up and in this scenario, you need to consult your doctor almost all the time. This is true when you reach a specific age in your life. However, getting regular check up does not always mean that you need to be old. You can be a young person and get yourself tested and checked by the doctor if you want to make sure that you are healthy.

Of course getting regular check is necessary when you are suffering from some sort of disease like heart disease or diabetes. Many people get checked by the doctors at least one time in a month and I think that they should do that. Apart from that getting regular check up has many benefits. Sometimes, the doctor may detect the disease early when they check you and this could be really beneficial before getting checked up would allow the doctors to treat the disease early. So, how often do you get yourself checked by the doctor?

E

eldavis

Truth be told alot of persons do not go for checkups, especially here in my country, they tend to wait until things gets out of hand, some do not even know their body in terms of things they are allergic to and the likes.

Jasz

VIP Contributor
Make it easy on yourself and go for a checkup every two months. Your doctor will give you an overview of how your body's doing and tell you what's up with your system (which can be particularly bad if you've been ignoring them). Your environment, food and drinks, every day actions and reactions, use of modern technologies have an impact on your body.

The truth is that a lot of people don't go in for checkups as often as they should. One out of every five people goes to the doctor maybe three or four times a year, which is not nearly enough! But when someone has been coming in every two months, just like clockwork, they don't have to worry about getting sick because they know everything's okay inside their bodies. It's simple: regular checkups help you stay healthy—and that means the best day ever!

Heart problems start with high blood pressure and this is like the genesis of other diseases.
High blood pressure is the cause of many deaths in the the world. We have seen cases of sudden stroke and organ failure each year.

Lastly, you should be aware sickness has stages before the final stage, the earlier you discover the less your expenses and the higher your chances of getting better quickly.

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
It is not every activity or situation that goes on in our body that we may become aware of . Some of this activity of situations become known to us when we go to see a doctor . What we can only see in are symptoms and sometimes this symptoms could make us think it is a particular health problem to the other . To finalize what exactly is the cause of this symptoms going on in our body , we must see a doctor . And even if we are not sick regular check-up is still important . Going to the doctor once in a week , month , or year , absolutely and obviously shows that we are concerned about our bodies.

We do not have to wait until the time when we are sick , ill , or infected with a particular illness or sickness and infection before going to see a doctor , rather we must make our interaction with our various doctors and health analysts a regular routine activity . Majority of people are reluctant to go to the hospital to see a doctor and they feel over confide in themselves thinking they can handle any health issues they encounter . Such thinking is absolutely wrong and could endanger our life to death .

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
To be honest, I hate a checkup not only for the expenses but for the potential recommendations. When I experienced severe gas pain I went to an internist who gave me maintenance medication for blood pressure which I do not really need. I was also prescribed a maintenance medication for cholesterol even if my cholesterol level was normal. That was around 7 years ago that I vividly remember. When I undergo a medical checkup it makes me nervous especially when I was waiting for the result. It is an agony that is very stressing to me. When I do not have health issues I would never subject myself to a medical checkup. As the saying goes, why fix it when it ain’t broke. I am confident that I am healthy because I take care of myself with the food and other factors that we need to be healthy. That’s all there is to it for me.

Setho

VIP Contributor
One of the reasons why people usually fall sick with a lot of people have been ignoring is just the frequent visits that you are supposed to do whenever will recover from an illness or just general check-up .

I always try to maintain the routine general check up for myself and for people around me and it is usually supposed to go like this .

There is a general checkup but I usually go for twice a year where it is going to monitor my body fitness as well as check some vital signs in my body to be able to determine how good I am going .

I also try to check my own vital signs like on my blood pressure and my pulse rate at least once every week and every time if I receive some kind of disturbing symptoms .

I also visit the dentist and the of thermologist at least once every year so that they can be able to physically examine my mouth and my tooth and also do some visual acuity . This is going to allow me to detect any signs of abnormalities in my sense organ is very early before the progress to worst symptoms .