Do you use forums for promoting your website or business?

niche

Verified member
Since search engine algorithms are always changing, I prefer to use backlinks as the main source of traffic for my websites. One of the better ways to get backlinks is by using forums, especially forums with visitors. While paid to post forums have restrictions on posting links, there are many other forums which have a marketing or advertising section where members can post their offer or requirement. Do you use these forums for promoting your website or business? If yes, can you share which are the better forums for posting offers, links. Do these forums have any restrictions on posting links or advertisements, especially do follow links? I use a few forums for website promotion and I am looking for new forums, which tolerate members from Asia.

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
You can use forums to get backlinks, you cam also use forums to build traffic. However, when you are sharing your link. always share on the forum with the same niche as your website. You can benefit from backlinks only when you share links on relevant forums, or forums with high rank on search engines.

D

Deleted member 13140

yes, i think i recall doing that, but i didn't see much visitors back on my site, so i stopped, that was back when i use to quit easily, but now, i think if am rally looking for backlinks i would really just use free forums where you can just socialize with everyone and post content, though it has to be niche related