Do you think your online earnings is enough to make ends meet?

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I know some persons here will grumble about this question.

As much as online earnings is concerned, some persons earn meaningfully online and some doesn't. Those that earns meaningfully online are the ones with on demand skills that market on the Internet exponentially. Their are people too with lesser skills online that earns high too. It all depends on the earning platforms we work on, the job we do also determines how much we earn online. Those of us without much skills earns little, which i think can't make ends meet for us. But if saved properly and utilized well too, it can make ends meet in our daily life.

Do you think your online earnings can make ends meet on a daily basis for you??

Augusta

VIP Contributor
Their are online gigs that can enable you to make ends meet but you need a skill to execute such tasks. If you can write so proficient, transcribe vocals to text, design animations, logos, memes etc. Then i think your online gig career can make ends meet. But if you're only concerned with forum posting, then you have to accept the normal pay rate that can enable you earn some extra bucks.
Yeah you are right with those tasks that can help one earned more but the issue is always that of skills. These tasks need specified skills and without acquiring the needed skills you can't venture into sites that pays for these skills. But for just posting on sites the pay is always minimal

Mataracy

VIP Contributor
It can help some one to survive very well depend on how vibrant you are online.
Some people can use 18 hour out of the 24hours has and yet nothing to show fought.while spne will only use like 11hours and yet make aloy if money online.
Creativity matters some time.

Asad Ali

I want it so badly that I can trust my internet company. What I am currently doing online never suffices for my bill not to tell me that I support myself and any attempt to increase my income has always proven to be abortive. I want a ready online company that guarantees my steady profits, that I can be confident and have a stabilizing revenue stream. Online business is highly profitable, but the real challenge is to ensure a better business.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Yeah you are right with those tasks that can help one earned more but the issue is always that of skills. These tasks need specified skills and without acquiring the needed skills you can't venture into sites that pays for these skills. But for just posting on sites the pay is always minimal
Yes the pay is always minimal without such on demand set of skills. That's why I'm taken my time to learn graphics, to see what that the future holds for me. Working only on paid to post sites can't make me meet my end needs. For me to do so, i need to take my skill acquisition serious like never before.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I want it so badly that I can trust my internet company. What I am currently doing online never suffices for my bill not to tell me that I support myself and any attempt to increase my income has always proven to be abortive. I want a ready online company that guarantees my steady profits, that I can be confident and have a stabilizing revenue stream. Online business is highly profitable, but the real challenge is to ensure a better business.
Okay, you should keep search online you gonna meet your dream company that will reward you immensely through the tasks you'll so for them. But remember bigger earnings means much needed skill. For you to earn admirably well you need to add more skills to your signatures online.