Which website provided you with significant earnings online?

rubesh

Valued Contributor
What article writing site is most lucrative for earning money? I've been writing articles on various platforms for years, and among them, iWriter has been the most favorable and profitable for online income. It provided ample opportunities until last year when, unfortunately, it stopped allowing me to write. With earnings totaling around $30,000, I'm now on the lookout for a better site that can meet my demands and needs more effectively.

Do you engage in online article writing? If yes, how many articles have you written to date, and which site is your preferred platform for article writing? A lucrative site can give me a best income that I am looking for..

Activator230822

Verified member
Frankly speaking l have never ventured on the online writing journey before. However with the online writing work being one of the most profitable and well paying, some of the writing websites are just formed with the aim for scamming the poor and desperate online writers.

However the writing venture is very profitable and the writers are being exposed in various online earning opportunities that relates with the writing. For instance the professional writing whereby the writers are hired to write accademically writings, essays for the students and some are being hired by the press like companies to write magazines and newspapers.

Mika

VIP Contributor
I have made more money on upwork than on any other online sites. I have been working on upwork since 2020, when I started earning it was just a couple of hundreds for few months. Then my earning started earning better. In some months, I am able to earn around $1500 per month through upwork. My second best income source is my own blog. I have been making $300 consistently from my blog for over two years. I also make money on etsy, amazon and redbubble.