Business Ideas Do you think planning is essential before starting a business?

Jack Reacher

Verified member
Planning is essential in trading and according to my understanding a trader ought to dependably endeavor to trade with a legitimate arranging. According as far as anyone is concerned there are 3 periods of trading where getting ready which incorporates arranging the trade is critical. I arranged everything like from a broker to escaping the trade. I am as of now trading with Eurotrader and with their analysis, instructive materials, most reduced spreads and best execution I am making great benefit regular.

Fatima143

There is a saying that " He who fail to plan,plan to fail".

As somebody who are just trying to set up a business planning is very essential.

According to my own detonation of planning. I can define or describe planning as a process of thinking about the activities required to achieve a desired goal.

It is first and foremost activity to achieve desired results. Its also involves the creation and Maintainance of a plan,such as psychological aspects that require conceptual skills.

This is the process by which manager or business owner design a goal and a way to achieve it.
I have been seeing many people that will just rise in a day and said I want to start one business and if you ask them that; What did they know about the business? there qnswer will alway be ,they want to start the business because, they just like it that's why they want to venture in to the business.

I believe business is a deferent entity which one need to manage very well in order to earn or make good profit from it.

Do you now think planning is essential or important before you start your business?
Yes definitely planning is essential. Because without planning there is little possibilities of succeeding because there are some businesses that need a serious research on the geography and the location of the business, it also need a research on certain marketing strategy that will be needed to succeed in that area of business so planning for all this is very very important.

Augusta

VIP Contributor

As somebody who are just trying to set up a business planning is very essential.

According to my own detonation of planning. I can define or describe planning as a process of thinking about the activities required to achieve a desired goal.

It is first and foremost activity to achieve desired results. Its also involves the creation and Maintainance of a plan,such as psychological aspects that require conceptual skills.

This is the process by which manager or business owner design a goal and a way to achieve it.
I have been seeing many people that will just rise in a day and said I want to start one business and if you ask them that; What did they know about the business? there qnswer will alway be ,they want to start the business because, they just like it that's why they want to venture in to the business.

I believe business is a deferent entity which one need to manage very well in order to earn or make good profit from it.

Do you now think planning is essential or important before you start your business?
To succeed in a thing needs planning and business is no exceptions. If you don't plan for your business then you might just be planning to fail. So yes planning is essential if you want to succeed in your business. As you plan also endeavor to execute it, you don't just plan but put it into action

Abigael

Valued Contributor
Planning is very essential for a business startup. I agree with you that it involves defining activities that are meant to give you the goals and results you need out of the business. They always say that passion is important in business, but it won't be of any use if it is the only thing you have when starting the business. Planning and skills are also very key in running the business.

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
The business plan contains not only the details of the business but also the potential problems based on the general knowledge. There's also a list of the contingent actions when the business is on the brink of failure although avoidance should be exercised immediately. In short, the plan is an essential part of a start up.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
There is what is called feasibility studies. This is just like trying to know everything about the businesses. This is the first thing a serious intending business owner should do. We should try to learn everything about the business from maybe consultants and even try to read books that will widen our knowledge of the business.

Lens1000

VIP Contributor
Why not! Planning is an essential part to be considered before starting a business. A well laid plans depicts a successful business. The height you attain in business is directly proportional to the plans you put in place.
Their is never a time limit to planning. You could plan for 3 good years before you start a business.
Many businesses failed due to lack of clear plans

btaliat

VIP Contributor
A business that lacks solid planning will eventually fail or collapse. Planning is essential in a business because it will give the business owner directives and it will let him know when a business is failing or even progressing. When a business owner now fails to plan, there is solid tendency that it will fail.

linneasandel

Yes, Planning is very essential whenever thinking to start a business. A solid business plan not only assists entrepreneurs in focusing on the particular procedures required for their business ideas to succeed, but it also assists them in achieving both short-term and long-term goals.

Mataracy

VIP Contributor

arunima25

Verified member
Planning is definitely the first and most important step. It's like the building block or the backbone. A proper planning and structure of execution makes things easier and smooth and business..But then some people keep planning for too long but then they fail to execute. They overdo things and sometimes fall victim of over analysis. Analysis paralysis is the right term for it.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
without planning there is little possibilities of succeeding because there are some businesses that need a serious research on the geography and the location of the business, it also need a research on certain marketing strategy that will be needed to succeed in that area of business so planning for all this is very very important.

All4real

Sometimes there are some certain things that happens out of the blue without us planning towards it. Sometimes this may be in the area of business, traveling and even settingup a family, and some Cases it still turns out successful. But that is not to say planning is not relevant but what am saying is that God's plan is the ultimate.
"am saying is that God's plan is the ultimate"
You are very much correct with this words, No one plan to fail, those that do not have plan before starting up their business and they achieved it by been successful in their businesses (with or without plan that is not the way to success of failure) the most important is start from some where and be determined of archiving success

Kingsley

Valued Contributor
Sometimes there are some certain things that happens out of the blue without us planning towards it. Sometimes this may be in the area of business, traveling and even settingup a family, and some Cases it still turns out successful. But that is not to say planning is not relevant but what am saying is that God's plan is the ultimate.

All4real

Planning!!! Planning!! Planning! this word is a common word most used in stating up Business, I don't think is the first step, the so many Organization which are big organization they all have plans, they plans their businesses before going into it but they all fail.
Planning is just a word in stating up a business

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
planning is very important in a business because it is through proper planning that you will understand what it will be necessary for you to start up the business and succeed , in the modern society it is not advisable for you to just started a business just like that because you may not likely to succeed in this way.

Sammyesx

Planing is the first step to take when a entrepreneur have a business idea, the important of planning can not be overemphasized, it is through planning that the entrepreneur know how to get the factors of production that will aid the business, and also the one that will best and subsequently cost effective, there is no way one can start a business without planing.