Do You Think Passion Is Important When It Comes To Making Money

moonchild

VIP Contributor
Passion is defined as the zeal needed to get things done under any kind of circumstance, we have many people parading the passion mantra, but lately I've developed an inquisitive appetite towards the word passion.

If we look at the world around us today we'll find out there are different people doing different things to survive or in a subtle way to earn a living, can we say they're passionate about what they do or they just do it because they gotta do it to survive?

There are two answers here one is, Yes, they're passionate at what they do, if you take this as an answer and put the definition of passion to use, then that means they can do it without getting paid? Which will be no straight up.

So this left us with a discussion on whether passion is a thing or people just do what they gotta do to survive?

Well, in my humble opinion passion don't really exist, it's just a facade, at the end of the day, we do what we gotta do to survive and how hard we work or how complacent we are solely depends on the position they're in.

I want to hear your thoughts and arguments on what you think about this topic😊

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Yes passion is very important when we are talking about making money because without passion what you are doing to make money may not be appealing to other people if they are not passionate about it.. there are a lot of people have been introduced to different ways of making money online most especially to make money online by posting of article like we are doing here but some of them did not have interest in hosting and commenting on posts, they consider it as a boring activities and as a result I know that is not their area of interest. Passion is really bnecessary most of the time.

Jamoflondon

Verified member
To me, I totally agree that it is important when it comes to money, I know people do not really see it that way in nigeria nowadays, they go by the slogan, “if it is not making money, it is not making sense” and if one should judge by that, then there will be no consideration for passion which plays a very vital role in it. The reason is because it makes it very much easier to work, the likeness is there already and you enjoying what you do is a great boost for someone when one is making money

Mika

VIP Contributor
You need to be passionate about the thing you are doing. When you are not passionate, you can't give your 100 percent, when you cannot give your 100 percent, or let say if you cannot give your optimum performance, you will never succeed. However, passion alone is not enough to make your business successful. Your business itself needs to be something that has commercial value.

Kingsley

Valued Contributor
Passion is what gives us the inner drive to carry on when the road seems so rough and when every other person around us thinks there is no more hope. Passion is what keeps our dream alive in the face of challenges. Now when it comes to making money we all know the relevance of money we need money to keep our body and soul a love, everyone needs more and even more money, so what drives us to making money is keeping our body and soul together that is where our passion lies too. We certainly need passion to making money.