Do you think money is the only solution to solve the worlds problem?

Ernestnari

Banned
Although, I don't know your choice/decisions but I don't believe money can completely solve the worlds problem. I believe in a more faithful and trustful society. Come to think of it, if everyone was truthful, wouldn't the world be a better place to live in? If lie never existed on earth we wouldn't be greedy or cheat our fellow friends. This I believe will bring an end to the problems we're facing in our nations and crimes will definitely be brought to a halt. Would love to hear your reviews on this and do tell us why u support or oppose this debate.

Moni

The answer is no. There are a lot of things in this whole world that money can't but no matter how rich you are. But money is also very important in every days life.

People say money can't buy life which is also true but hospitals bill is not free. Therefore money is so important.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
It depends on the type of problems you are talking about but generally if we have to consider it in some angles I think Money also play a very important role in solving the problem of the world because a lot of people that engages in criminal activities are doing it for the main purpose of generating money for themselves, that means if these people are given the required money that they need it is possible that they won't engage in any criminal activities just to get money , Here I can say that money might play an important role in reducing the high rates of criminal activities in the society.

But there are a lot of other things that money won't be able to solve like the fight for power, this one does not need money and money won't be able to solve this because every countries of the world are always trying to be on top and to be the ruler,

There are a lots of things that is happening around the world that may not really need money to settle because most of these things are just happening, like the boko Haram insurgency we are facing here I don't think they are actually doing this for money.

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
I believe that money could solve many problems like poverty, hunger, illiteracy, etc. However, I do not think that money could actually solve all the problems faced by any country. Please note that there are many rich countries in the world that face many problems. For example, United States is a rich country. However, despite being a rich country, it also faces many problems. The crime rate in the United States is very high, despite being so economically strong. I do not think that money could also solve other social problems.

There are many countries in the world that are quite wealthy, but the rate of divorce and other marital issues are quite alarming in those countries. Secondly, there are other things money cannot solve. For example, money cannot actually solve the problem of corruption. There are so many countries in the world that have so many natural resources. Despite being so rich, they are so poor due to corruption and a lack of proper use of natural resources. So, I do not think that money could actually solve all the problems faced by the world. However, it can definitely provide a solution to other issues faced by the world.

E

eldavis

Money can never be the solution, it would even cause more problems than creating a solution. The love of money has cause so many problems in not just the country but even in our individual lives. What the world needs right now is reformation and a new mindset.

D

Deleted member 13140

Let's not begin with the world first, let's start with individuals who have a lot of money, and before I go into that let me say this, if you have money you're considered a really powerful person, people respect you and don't respect those without it at all.

And those individuals with money, why do you think they made their money, what was the purpose, well I'll start with some I know, most of them made money because they were poor as a child, most were lucky most were maltreated and swore never to be weak and guess what comes to their mind when they think of having revenge on the people that maltreated them, well having a lot of money, so now, what do you think, half of the world's population believes that with money comes great power and respect, and too bad its true, money can solve the worlds problem, but one sad truth is there, people with money tend to keep it to themself, and I refuse to believe that its because they don't want to help people, even though for some it's the case.

But its just nature, the world's balance acting, because believe me, if everyone had .only the world would not be balanced, and that's why nature and reality made it so hard to make money.

Skysaint

Verified member
Although money brings about development and innovations but it so also the master mind behind intimidation and corruption. Money if used in the right way can solve a lot of problems although not all but in the wrong hands, I will be very disastrous.
Money they say is the root of all evil and I don't think that's what the world need right now because we already have a lot of it, what we need right now is love amongst ourselves and only this I believe can solve problems in our world today.
I have seen a lot of persons doing a lot of evil deeds just to earn money and having that mindset that money is what's most important in our today world will only make what I have said become more intense.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
Money is not the only solution to the problems we are facing in this world. The lot of enough money to go around everyone on the planet.

The problem is that some people have managed to amass lot of wealth for themselves and their family at the expense of large majority and they are not ready to give the less privileged.

We don't like money in this world we lack love. We don't really love one another, we enjoy to watch other people suffering. This is the reason why we don't feel it when people are going into war all because of resources.

Every religious of this world which is that we should always help the poor and the needy. The problem is that nobody is ready to implement what does religious are teaching.

If we love one another, we will be more compassionate about those who are having problems. Lots of people are having problems which can be solved a little amount of money but those who her wealthy are not ready to lend a helping hand.

I was watching a YouTube video in which one of the YouTubers went back to the street and start giving people money. He gave money to one old man and he started crying. He said he has never received that amount of money for the past years.

moonchild

VIP Contributor
Money is a tool not an end, I always say this in this forum, money is money because governments made it so, so money cannot solve everybody's problem because everybody's problem is not money.

Some people problem is power, they can do anything to get power this is a problem that money cannot solve because well, because the people fighting for power are rich themselves so that wouldn't mean much to them.

On the larger extent, what we need is a stable society, some people don't even want to be rich they just want to live a progressive life where social amenities are present like water, light, security and education, societal hierarchy and power dynamics can never be altered because they're Allah's laws, there's always going to be poor and rich folks, no two way around that.

I believe that money is a major tool that can ensure stability and enrich a society and as a result they'll reach the equilibrium of happiness.

If people have enough money to take care of their needs, I don't think kidnapping or banditry can flourish but when the basic amenities are missing anything can happen and society will be unstable.

Kingsley

Valued Contributor
Money no matter how we see it will remain an integral part of the development of any nation or business. No matter how beautiful ones ideas may be without the money to bring that idea to limelight, the ideas will die a natural death leaving everything still the same way. In fact there was a time the president of my country addressed the youth of my country as been lazy. This position I strongly disagree with because my country men and women in other parts of the world are doing so well, infact in terms of academics and innovative thinking they are are always topping the pack everywhere they travel to outside my country. Now we will look deeply in my country no sector seems to be really working despite all the knowledge my country's presidency claim to have and despite all their expertise. They claim they have become incapacitated as a result of funds, hence they have borrowed much more they can chew yet they have nothing to show for it. And they are still borrowing more.

So the ideas are equally good to have, if an average country man or woman should have access to fund he or she will do exploit.

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
Money no doubt is a non-living thing but as humans we add life to it as a result of proper usage of money. You asked above if money is needed for solving the world's problem. Well human wants are numerous and in the course of satisfying this once we make choices or we have to make the act of choosing . scale of preference is also needed in the course of choosing that is ranking our needs and wants in order of how important they are to us , well that is for us as individuals

but for the economy as a whole to be precise the government must know how to channel money to various areas or various secretarial district of the country in order to develop and bring about new innovations and renovations into the country. In Africa to be precise Nigeria a lot of new things have not been provided for its citizens this is as a result of wrong usage of money cost of living over here is low and standard of living of a single person to another person is diminishing. This is as a result of money embezzlement and fraud by its leaders.
That is why it is advisable that the usage of money is something that should be taught properly in college of education's business schools as well as universities to equip citizens of a particular country about the properties of money and how it should be used.