Freshlooks

It's very simple and easy to make money online just know your target and search about it and get all the useful informations then start the real journey.

If you thinking of earning fast money read this tips:

1- You must be determined
2- You must choose a Niche and start to earn

Hi everyone, sorry for takaing your time but I just feel like I should drop this here to share my story and also recommend Andriana Velasco of Cryptostations. I can’t really say I met Andriana at the right time because I was going through a dark phase in the crypto market.
I came across her on Quora and contacted her for guidance a few months ago, Don’t get me wrong I wasn’t a total newbie before I met Andriana but things got interesting after our first trading session.

Andriana and her team provide daily T. A and I also get a chance to use their trading signal and strategy. I wasn’t even scared to trade even with my bad experience because for the first time I felt like I have met someone that know's how to maneuver the market. I continue trading for over 6 weeks following her instructions and using her advance trading tools.I increased my portfolio to over 6 BTC in a month from implementing trades with tips and info from veteran trader Andriana. She also provides a trading update in her interactive community group you can reach her on telegram Anavelascoo

We need to correct our impression about fast money because there is nothing like that especially on the internet. Money is made with hardwork and being persistent. I need to commend you on the fact that you recommend that we do research to know the right information that's giving us money right now.

There's nothing like easy or fast when it comes to making legit money, you need to understand that it's a process and you can't escape, billions and millions of entrepreneurs followed the same rule and they arrived at the same result of success why do you think you can cheat your way to the top let me tell you even if you get lucky and make so much money you would lose it all because you know why?

You don't understand the basics of making money, money is a value driven commodity, anywhere you create or provide value then expect to make tons of cash in return.

But before you'll be able to do that you have to follow a process and that process is hard and self defeating, you'll spend an ample time trying to figure it out and nobody will be there to clap for you but once you crack the code then it will open up for you and you will be unstoppable.

I see that a lot of people in this forum don't want to go through the process, everyone is just looking for free, easy money, hmmm.

Even members here, I noticed, most of them seem to be copying other members content to post which is very bad and unfortunately they get banned which serves them right.

Understand value proposition and you'll not be broke again, keep on following the fast and quick money routes and you'll always go back to square one.

Being determined to make make money online a very important for anyone that really wants to become financially free. It is therefore very good to know that it is not really easy and if you do not have proper knowledge and understanding of how some certain things works, there is no way you can make money from them. If you are interested in cryptocurrency there are a lot of things required of you when it comes to making money from it. Firstly, you must have the capital to invest in cryptocurrency and of course you must have proper knowledge and understanding of how fundamental analysis and technical analysis works. You also need to know how to make your own research when you want to invest in cryptocurrency and having your strategy is also very important. Anyone that wants to make it on cryptocurrency must have a unique strategy because you wheb follow other people to do what they're doing you may lose.

Another another good business venture in which anyone can go into and make good amount of money in 2022 is domain flipping. what you need to do is to simply buy domains at a very cheap price and sale them at profit. There is what we call brandable domains and Geo domains, you need to have proper knowledge about them for you to make enough money.

First I don't believe in fast or quick money, I believe easy comes easy go. And whatever is worth is doing should be what doing well. I do not believe getting money is a very fast process and I know some people go around deceiving people that working online will make you rich over night and you will make fast money. Well I am of a different opinion entirely. If you must make money online you must be prepared to work very hard. Working online is not easy it requires hard work, and you should expect overnight mostly if you want to operate legally. It requires you to get a stable network connection and a very good andriod phone or a laptop. Then you may be good to good if you have the time to learn how to trade crypto currencies. Then all you may need will be a start up capital. Just like in every business start up capital is always required. You could become a short term trader in crypto currencies and if you are a very good at listening and observing you will be able to start making little profits per day. It all depends on how you invest.