Crypto Do you think Bitcoin will survive along centralized digital currencies?

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
We have been hearing stories of countries in making of their own digital currencies.... Countries are matching towards the phase of incumbent digital economy. The emergence of Bitcoin brought this era alive and countries are willing to live in it but it's with the termination of Bitcoin.

The pioneer of all digital currencies became the enemy after it had already led the way. How sad!

Now,the central institutions have shown that the centralized digital currencies cannot cohort with the decentralized currencies.

What's your opinion? Can the decentralized currencies be in a relationship with centralized?

think the government might not want to allow that to happen , because the centralised money is like a power to them and the infulence they have , since they can control the monetary policy by conntrolling the demand and supply of money in the economy i think ,so i dont think such could work except the centralise funds still precides over the decentralised currency

think the government might not want to allow that to happen , because the centralised money is like a power to them and the infulence they have , since they can control the monetary policy by conntrolling the demand and supply of money in the economy i think ,so i dont think such could work except the centralise funds still precides over the decentralised currency
I have thought over that as well....The government wants to be in the position to control all digital currencies. With the existence of Bitcoin, and it's foothold, I don't think the government can control Bitcoin. There centralised digital currency will still fall behind Bitcoin. Their move will further deepen people into Bitcoin. infact, it will bring more new investors.

Decentralized or centralized are not clear to me. However, my comment is about countries that are planning to have their own digital currency. It was m
mention when China banned the crypto. Now I wonder why some people are circulating such talks about a country having its own digital currency. Maybe it is to encourage the traders to continue trading.

Believe me , decentralized cryptocurrency can be able to coexist with centralized Fiat currency. The government only need to give their permission to it . All they need to do is to try and work towards regulating it . People need Fiat Currency to invest in cryptocurrency and vice versa . So both can exist comfortably.

Believe me , decentralized cryptocurrency can be able to coexist with centralized Fiat currency. The government only need to give their permission to it . All they need to do is to try and work towards regulating it . People need Fiat Currency to invest in cryptocurrency and vice versa . So both can exist comfortably.
Reasonable opinion! The government knows that Bitcoin or any other cryptocurrency can't be regulated by them, that's why they want to ban it. I think they want a digital currency they can control on their own by deciding price fixing and all. And all these negates the doctrines of Bitcoin in the first place.