Do you take soya bean milk?

Mika

VIP Contributor
I have tested soyabean milk but I did not like the test, therefore, I will have to let go soya milk. Instead of soy milk, I would like to have dairy milk. You cn get the benefits of soy milk by eating soy beans. There are various ways to eat soybeans. My favorite one is roasting, making powder and then adding two spoon to your soup.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Ok then you can continue with the others that you feel comfortable with. The body does fight whatever it isn't comfortable with that is why we personally mjght not even be able to gulp it now especially if it doesn't taste nice to us. But the truth is that this milk is nutritious
Yes I know it is nutritious but a lot of other natural milk that can also be nutritious ,about the saying that some of the things with bad test are always the best is what I am always confused. Does it really mean that everything that has bad thing is always good for the body and those with good test are amnot really the best ?

Augusta

VIP Contributor
Personally I do not really take it because the test of it is not favorable to me... I Only take things that have a favorable and sweet test but this one is abnormal to me in which I am not comfortable with.. there are other nutritious milk I can take but this one is not one of them for now maybe I might decide to take it in the future.
Ok then you can continue with the others that you feel comfortable with. The body does fight whatever it isn't comfortable with that is why we personally mjght not even be able to gulp it now especially if it doesn't taste nice to us. But the truth is that this milk is nutritious

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Personally I do not really take it because the test of it is not favorable to me... I Only take things that have a favorable and sweet test but this one is abnormal to me in which I am not comfortable with.. there are other nutritious milk I can take but this one is not one of them for now maybe I might decide to take it in the future.

IamDozzy

The first time I took soya bean milk was in high school and I didn't like the taste of it because I felt it wasn't sweet. Our school director educated also on the health benefits associated with soya bean milk and since then I have always been looking forward to the next meal that would be served with soya bean milk. It's like another form of milk and has all the essential vitamins that normal milk from animals give to the human body. It makes the body stronger and boosts our immune system.

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
Well, you shouldn’t be dwelling on the product that is cheaper but the one with the enough nutrients that will nourish the body. Sometimes the boy needs very rich content and for me, whichever will help quench my body’s cravings will be adopted by me. so sometimes let your body have these nutrients
Countries are different to.....some countries makes it easier for their citizens to get the best of everything. But where I am, people struggle to get things, so if a mother is actually giving her babies soya beans milk, that doesn't mean she didn't want the best that contains all the nutrients, but it's because no enough money to buy. But still I get your point!

Augusta

VIP Contributor
I don't remember having had or tasted the Soya Bean milk after I have become an adult. Yes, when we were in school we used to get this milk in our school canteen. Our teachers used to encourage us to have this milk as it is an excellent source of proteins, minerals, and vitamins. Nowadays many products of the Soya Bean are available in the market apart from the milk and people are using them knowing the beneficial effects of the same.

Yeah you are right, they are a lot of products of the soya beans now in the market. It good for one to go mostly for the ones that are not adulterated with other substances. I like the soy milk because of its natural nutrients which helps in nourishing the body

A K Rao

I don't remember having had or tasted the Soya Bean milk after I have become an adult. Yes, when we were in school we used to get this milk in our school canteen. Our teachers used to encourage us to have this milk as it is an excellent source of proteins, minerals, and vitamins. Nowadays many products of the Soya Bean are available in the market apart from the milk and people are using them knowing the beneficial effects of the same.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
Lol! This is another milk for people who don't really like the real milk. I can't even remember when last I took that....I think it was during my childhood, growing up, my mum used to do that for us. She likes that in place of the real milk. It's some times to manage the little cash she was having.

And it's seems to prepare this soya beans milk is quite cheaper.
Well, you shouldn’t be dwelling on the product that is cheaper but the one with the enough nutrients that will nourish the body. Sometimes the boy needs very rich content and for me, whichever will help quench my body’s cravings will be adopted by me. so sometimes let your body have these nutrients

Augusta

VIP Contributor
I’m one person that love to take soy milk, since it is a lot healthy than other forms of milk. This is one flavorful beverage that I love to take because of nutritional contents like minerals, vitamins and antioxidants benefits. You should be taking soya bean milk because of its below health benefits:

• It helps in improving the heart
  • It enhance the health of the brain to function effectively
  • It a great supplier of calcium to the body which helps to strengthen the bones to reduce risk of osteoporosis
  • It is energizers that keep one strong from unnecessary fatigue and tiredness
  • It is a good source of protein for supporting of healthy organs and muscles
You would need to have some for improved health.

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
Lol! This is another milk for people who don't really like the real milk. I can't even remember when last I took that....I think it was during my childhood, growing up, my mum used to do that for us. She likes that in place of the real milk. It's some times to manage the little cash she was having.

And it's seems to prepare this soya beans milk is quite cheaper.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
The thread creator did not tell us how to make soya milk or soy milk. Let me add more to thread. Soya milk or soy milk is a mixture of water, oil and protein made from the soya beans or soybeans. It is plant based beverage that can be prepared by soaking, grinding and boiling the soya beans. It's a very nutritious beverage as stated in the thread
Well appreciated mate.this is why we have the room for others to comment it is to create the avenue for others to make their input just like you have just done. I hope others that might have thought on how to do it right have been able to get this now. I buy mine fresh though from my usual seller

Lens1000

VIP Contributor
The thread creator did not tell us how to make soya milk or soy milk. Let me add more to thread. Soya milk or soy milk is a mixture of water, oil and protein made from the soya beans or soybeans. It is plant based beverage that can be prepared by soaking, grinding and boiling the soya beans. It's a very nutritious beverage as stated in the thread

sincerem

VIP Contributor
This is why this site is here. So that we can learn from one another. Yeah soya bean milk comes witha lot of nutrients. I knew this through my grandma because she takes a lot of it and always wanted us to be a part of it too. So the benefits are here now for anyone that needed to know better
Its nice you learned wonderful health enriching drink from your grandma. That's why staying closer to the elderlies have benefits too. I usually see the Soya Bean milk advertised in the street, but I've never taken my time to buy cos i thought of its negative impact and not primary benefits of it to our health.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
I never knew that the soya bean milk has this kind of health benefits that can enable one loves it to see his or her life span promoted higher through the information you stated here. Soya bean is highly rich in vitamins, strengthen the bones and reducing the risk of osteoporosis that might come through it.
This is why this site is here. So that we can learn from one another. Yeah soya bean milk comes witha lot of nutrients. I knew this through my grandma because she takes a lot of it and always wanted us to be a part of it too. So the benefits are here now for anyone that needed to know better

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I never knew that the soya bean milk has this kind of health benefits that can enable one loves it to see his or her life span promoted higher through the information you stated here. Soya bean is highly rich in vitamins, strengthen the bones and reducing the risk of osteoporosis that might come through it.

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
I have intolerance for soya but a friend takes soya drink in the morning instead of milk because he is lactose intolerant. I agree that soya has many nutrients that can benefit our body when taken regularly. But I eat other legume like mung beans that we call mongo. I guess it is a close relative of soya.