Do you spend or save your online earnings?

Wiserr

Just as the title says, do you spend or save your online earnings? If you spend the extra side income earned, what products have been purchased? Alternatively, if you're more of a saver, what interest per annum(return rate) are you getting on your hard-earned savings?

Kingstone

I do both. I spend and save some depending on my needs. I have used some to start forex trading although it did not yield any profit before I blew the account. If you want to save, it is best to save in crypto coins and watch them grow. Saving and keeping your money in banks is not the best way to manage funds.

In that manner, one is making passive income and it is the best way to make more money.

E

eldavis

It depends there are times I spend my online earnings on things I need like cloths, shoes recharge cards and the likes and there are other times I spend more on earning investing while there are times I just save them.

CALVINDOL

VIP Contributor
Well, in my own case,am a newbie when it comes to online money making,this site is my best and Legit site to earn online,i have this particular site ave been earning little income so i couldn't save anything because it was so low but enough task to be done, since am new here,i think I'll try and save some earnings from this site.