Do you set a budget what you earn weekly online?

sincerem

VIP Contributor
It wouldn't be possible for anyone to earn something reasonable online without setting a budget or how much is to be made weekly online. First of all, you need to keep your average daily earnings to equal what you planned to earn weekly. If your daily earnings are far from what you budgeted to earn weekly, you aren't going to hit the target.

I set the standard how much I want to earn weekly online, which is at least $60, but at times I don't reach it due to other commitments taking away my focus.

Do you set the standard for yourself what to earn in a week working online?

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
I think that setting a weekly earning budget is a great thing because it helps you to motivate yourself more and more. However, I have never made a weekly budget for myself rather I have set a daily earning target for myself. Setting a daily earning target is a great thing because it helps you to reach your target in a much better way. Setting a daily target allows you to motivate yourself more. if you set a weekly target, then the chances are that you will procrastinate and in the end you will end up not achieving the goals you planned.

Right now, I do not have a daily target either. This is because of many reasons. First, If I set a daily target or a weekly target, then I will feel sad if I fail to reach or achieve my target. This is why I have now adopted a new rule and strategy. I actually work whenever I get time. This means that I am actually working more and more. I only take breaks for Iftar dinner (Ramadan is going on) and in case I need to use bathroom. This way I work more and more whenever I get time. I also take a few extra breaks sometimes.

Ajebo25

Verified member
No I don't set a weekly goal to what I earn weekly online simply because I don't hsve the time or am thr lazy type who doesn't like to work much plus I like sleeping slot which has really affected my work online I just do my best and leave the rest sometimes I earn just $1 weekly but I don't usually mind thinking I will work harder the next week after that people always tell me why I earn so low online despite that I have a legit site which pays me but I tell that the only time that I do come online is in the night because that's when my work for the day will be dine so I usually fight sleep to work but SD the old saying you cant fight nature so thesleeo always wins.

E

eldavis

There was a time where I actually had a budget as to what to I should earn per day. I had a minimum limit of one dollar, it got too a time where my minimum limit became two dollars. Right now though, I nolonger have a budget or target, I just try my best to earn as much as I can per day . This is mainly cause of my business schedule offline.

Richee84

Budget is the financial plan of both the income and expenditure to be made within a particular period of time. It is always very good we have a solid budget on ground on how to spend and manage our finances. Earning money on line is not that easy as it also come with it own kind of challenges. For us to earn a good or reasonable amount of money online, it will require a lot of timeto be online working, not everyone has that enough time to spend online like other do and so therefore what they will be earning online will be relatively small compare to those that have enough time to spend online. It is advisable to have a budget of what amount to be making from online business either on a daily basis or weekly basis, this will help us to be more committed in achieving our desire target. Setting a budget will help us to measure our performance and how well we are doing on the online business. Having a set budget help us to plan ahead and adjust ourselves to meet our desire target. Budget is very good when we are able to set and follow it up to achieve it.

Ithedicious

Valued Contributor
I set an amount of money I am interested to make on weekly basis and even on daily basis.

On paid to post website , there are so many people who may just be interested to make $1 on daily basis while other people may just be interesting to make at least 0.5 dollars on daily basis , all these things will depend on the reasons they have chosen to do so

I believe setting up the amount of money we can make on a weekly basis can only be done maybe on a fix online earning system like paid to post platform in which you can only be able to make $1 on daily basis .

With this $1 you are allowed to make on daily basis , you have to decide if you are to work on daily basis to end them every day or to earn one dollar in two days .

People who are trading cryptocurrency or forexs will not even have a fixed income on monthly basis but they will always try to set a fixed target but most of the time this will be depending on the amount of trade they are able to successfully made profit on.

Flow-er

Setting the budget to make money online is a very important thing to do. Basically, it will guide on what you are doing well and what you are not doing well. The plans will be your goals and it will be completely meaningless if you just work online without Setting targets for yourself. I have actually come across so many people working online with no target. Why I do Basically is to break my plans into chunks. This will make it seem very achievable. I want to use your weekly target as an example. You mentioned in your thread that you have estimated to make a minimum of $60 dollars for your self online in a space of one week. Looking at the target, you will agree with me that it may look very unachievable at times when we actually looked at it on the longe term basis. If it's me , I will break the plans down to a daily goal and that means, I will cut the plans into chunks for easy understanding. So, by calculation, we have 7 days in a week, and your target is $60 , this means that you will have to divide the 60 by 7. It will give you approximately $8.6 . This is an indication that you must make $8.6 in a day.

Mika

VIP Contributor
I don't set a daily earning budget or weekly earning budget. Sometimes I don't earn even a penny for the entire week. In such a case, what's the point of setting a weekly or even daily earning budget. However, I manage to earn a sizeable amount by the end of the month. When I say sizeable, I don't mean a lot of money, what I mean is I earn enough money to pay my bills by the end of the month. My main income source is freelancing on Upwork, sometimes I don't get any work for the entire week and I don't earn any money for the entire week. However, sometimes I get a lot of contracts and I am busy working for 10-12 hours for the entire week, and the earnings can easily compensate for the previous week of no earnings. As a freelancer, it is very difficult to earn consistently. I also earn from my blog, but I cannot control how much I earn from the blog, it largely depends on traffic, sometimes I get good traffic and I earn $20 a day from Google Adsense, and sometimes I don't earn even a cent for an entire week.

Abigael

Valued Contributor
Ever since I started budgeting how much I want to earn online weekly, I have been able to make so much better income and I reach payout regularly. I realized that without a target, I would procrastinate a lot and sometimes don't do anything at all. Goals help me focus better.

It is through budgeting that you also notice what earning methods don't give you much yet you put so much effort in it. This helped me so much to drop such earnings methods like ptc sites and faucets. Now I focus my attention. In just two forums that earn me better than those other methods.

Another importance of setting a target is that you know exactly what things you need to do daily. If it is forum posting, you know exactly how many posts you need to make, their length and how much time you need. That way, you have a schedule daily that you can use to stay disciplined.

When setting earning goals, you need to land at a realistic target. Don't put yourself into so much pressure which will only lead you to get too tired, fail to do other important tasks or procrastinate because you don't really have time to achieve all that.