Do you own any bitcoin about 10 years ago....?

About 10 years ago bitcoin was the priceless and no one knows that bitcoin will become the most popular and the most expensive currency in the world.
I also ignored that coin.
Hats off to those who invested in bitcoin 10 years ago and hold till today.
This could be the richest chance for everyone.

Please share your story, and tell us if you own any bitcoin.

I am unlucky not to have sealed my luck some years back when when I have the opportunity to do so. I let the opportunity passed me by for many reasons.

The first reason is that I didn't believe in the Future of crypto, precisely, bitcoin then. The reason is that it was the era of ponzi. I was thinking it was a ponzi that won't last.

Another reason is that there was no much enlightenment ok crypto then. People that did it only did for doing sake and not really because they are enlightened on it.

I regret not investing early but I know it is never too late.

I don't have any bitcoin for more than 2 years.. But I don't think that you will find someone like me or you who got millionaire from BTC. If anyone would bought many btc when the price was under 1$ I'm sure it wouldn't be 60k $ or that man wouldn't get millionaire

I was not much active in cyberspace few years back. Only when I got active on the various forum sites, I heard of Bitcoins and cryptocurrency. And it actually made no sense to me. And till now, I fail to understand it fully. I have not yet explored into cryptocurrency..i keep reading about them, hearing news around them and having people talk about them on various forums. But I never found myself ready enough to invest there. I did join noise.cash for a short time and did earn some Bitcoins there. I still have them in my wallet but I don't know how to get them to my bank and use them. I am too much of a traditional thought.. very much in fiat currency and unless I can redeem something and use it, I am not comfortable with that. Moreover, the government in my country is still not ckear about the laws around cryptocurrency. It's still not favored by our government.

I am unlucky not to have sealed my luck some years back when when I have the opportunity to do so. I let the opportunity passed me by for many reasons.

The first reason is that I didn't believe in the Future of crypto, precisely, bitcoin then. The reason is that it was the era of ponzi. I was thinking it was a ponzi that won't last.

Another reason is that there was no much enlightenment ok crypto then. People that did it only did for doing sake and not really because they are enlightened on it.

I regret not investing early but I know it is never too late.

I am quite sure that there are many people who consider them unlucky when they thought that Bitcoin was not a worthy asset. However, I am also sure that Bitcoin was a kind of asset that managed to gain the attention of many people and I think that this is the main reason why Bitcoin gained much market capitalization and financial value as it has right now. If people never had invested in Bitcoin in the first place, then it would never had gained such success as it has right now. I must say that Bitcoin has not only gained financial power, but it has also gained much popularity in the business world and world market.

I can understand why you thought that Bitcoin might be a pyramid scheme and I think this is what many investors might have thought in the first place. I do not think that Bitcoin could be a pyramid scheme as it is based ion decentralized network and blockchain. This means that it cannot be controlled. On the other hand, pyramid schemes are controlled by a single person or an organization. Some investors even have doubts about Bitcoin and say that Bitcoin does not have any intrinsic value. However, technically speaking, I do not think that even fiat currencies have an intrinsic value either!