Do you know what Micro Investing is?

IamDozzy

Micro investing is a type of Investment in which investors save little amounts of money periodically thereby easing the investment process they want to embark upon. These type of investing platform is completely different from normal Investment programs. This is because in normal Investment programs there is a minimum amount of money required but in micro Investment platforms, there is no minimum amount of money required but subscription fees and nominal brokerage are charged.

Micro Investment platforms are good for beginners who have difficulty in raising capital and choosing the right investments. Once they start, they can reinvest the profits they have gotten.

Just like small scale investment. You don't need to spend much while investing in micro investments. It is a business set up by an individual who doesn't have much capital or resources to start up a big or medium business scale. They are many in our Societies. And they have helped the economy in term of making people self reliant.

When I first started learning about how to invest, other than putting my money into a savings account, what was difficult was to come up with the amount of money needed to start investing. Even though some companies required only $500 to create an account … for me, $500 was a lot of money! By contrast, it was kind of easy to come up with $5. Micro investing is a method of investing that I have always wished for but never thought that my wish would ever come true. These days it is possible for a person to start investing with as little as $5. YES!!!

In our country and culture we have the version of micro-investing that we call “Paluwagan” which is actually a type of savings and loan association. The member deposits an amount regularly like every payday or every month. The money is lent to members with interest. At the end of the year the investment is returned to the member with the corresponding dividend. It is best practiced in offices.

I think I will look into this micro investment. micro investing definitely allows you to make a very good investment even with little amount of money. it is definitely recommended for people who do not have so much amount of money and are willing to buy properties or invest. I think I will look into some kind of investment that allows me to do micro investing I currently have limited amount of money.

If micro investment funding scheme is available in my locality offering helping hands to any startup businesses with sum amount of money without adding interest to be paid during repayment time, it will be great indeed. We're lacking that here, unless government wakes up one day to lend potential business persons money to start their business and pay gradually that's when we might have chance for a scheme that resembles it.

I have seen information on the Internet about Micro Investing and I hear radio ads. The best advertisement I've heard when when a guy said that instead of paying $5 to buy a cup of Starbucks coffee, he used the $5 to buy stock in Starbucks. But my son started investing using small amounts of money and showed me how he was buying stocks and earning. That got me interested. Investopedia is my GO TO site for learning about anything financial. What Is a Micro-Investing Platform?