Do you know that you could trade Forex without having a dollar?

Lens1000

VIP Contributor
Too many people think that it is not possible for a firm to fund your forex account and trade with it without you having a dime in the account. There are some firm that could fund you up to $200k and you will trade with it. You will earn 15% of the profit that is made.

This particular program is available for forex traders with very strong strategy and not only strong strategy, the strategy must be result oriented. If you have a winning strategy in forex, you could apply for the program but your strategy would be tested and if you passed then, you will be funded up to $200k to trade forex. it is a kind of revenue-sharing program, you will ge given 15% of the profit made at the end of the trade.

This is a very laudable project that is good for those that are perfect in forex but do not have enough money to trade it. I have a friend that I've been studying forex for over 5 years and he is very vast in forex but he didn't have the money to fund his account. This kind of project is meant for such people because you'll be able to trade without adding your money any and you will earn profit from made.

Flow-er

I have heard about this in a particular platform that a brokerage could fund your account if you are an expert in forex and you do not have enough money to trade.

what you will do in essence is that you would keep trading and the amount of money that is made will be shared in an agreed percentage.15% of the amount of profit you made being given to you is a good deal because it's better than not having money to trade at all. When you are given 200k in your account to trade, then you could be able to take different trading positions and you will make a remarkable amount of money from this. Before you could be given such amount of money, your trading techniques must have been tested and trusted, if they noticed that you have passed, then you will be given the opportunity to trade with such an amount of money. It is a great opportunity for you to make some amount of cash for yourself on the internet.

I have seen so many traders use this medium to make money for themselves and it is one of the best ways at which one could exhibit your trading abilities.