Do You Have Tips For Beginners In Making Money Online

moonchild

VIP Contributor
I've seen some new threads these past days asking for tips on how to make money online.

As a beginner I know you've contemplated a lot of times on what you should focus on, because you've been introduced to different kind of ventures and you don't know what to do, my advise for you is just choose what you have passion for and go for it, at first it's very important to focus on one thing you can diversify later.

Also, you need to be very patient, frustration might pops in sometimes, get over it, don't let it get to you, heck., you might even feel like giving up sometimes, especially when you have done all you were told to but it's not yielding results, just hang in there and be patient,

Have an open mind, always be willing to learn, don't shut down ways that will help you to get better, send that email, make that connection, buy that course, this will help you to get ahead and also to make connections that may help you later in your endeavors.

Create a valuable network around your interests, open a LinkedIn account and send out connections to people that shares the same interests as you.

What tips will you share with beginners?

btaliat

VIP Contributor
A newbie has to be dedicated and ready to satisfy his time of truly he needs to make money online. There are some of the websites that really pay but you need to be consistent with them before you start making tangible money on them. Also, you need to be very careful and not be too eager to make money for you to be victim of online fraud.

Value system

Nice, i love this, this is very important to note because fraud stars focus on your weakness which is your gullible mindset caused by eagerness to make money fast and dupe you real good...know this and know peace....cheers✅

Icon

Yes sure their are many ways to make money online by becoming an affiliate marketer alot of people have made money through affiliate marketing and are living good with it another way is through survey site you can earn tangible amount of money on survey site but if is not available in some country

D

Deleted member 13140

Also, you need to be very patient, frustration might pops in sometimes, get over it, don't let it get to you, heck., you might even feel like giving up sometimes, especially when you have done all you were told to but it's not yielding results, just hang in there and be patient,
I don't have an advice, well i do but I'll get to that later, so well i want to thank you for this, honestly it's helpful and i believe it will be helpful for a lot more other later on, sometimes i just get frustrated and when it happens i wonder if am actually following my passion, i love what am trying to do but to be frank a times the over thinking phase can be a bit tiresome, but now i guess i know it's normal....oh and my advice for beginners is to learn a skill, basic

uforwealth

Verified member
Well, you have talked about a few tips for beginners to make money online but I will like to add more.

Commitment and patience are determinants for beginners' success in online money making.

Commitment
A beginner in online money-making should be willing to make money online. If he/she is reluctant to work hard in order to earn income on the internet, such a person may stop halfway.

Patience
A beginner who wants to make money online has to be patient because money will not come instantly.

Montarsatti

For a beginner, making money online is similar to a child learning how to walk.
One needs constant practice, and patience to succeed.
Help from professionals in one's area of interest is of vital importance

Chibson

VIP Contributor
Any newbie wants to succeed on the internet space must try as much as possible to first of all, choose a very good business. If for example you are interested in affiliate marketing, then the first thing you must do is to learn it very well by connecting with people who have been very successful in the business because they will give you tips on how to succeed.

You can get such people from different blogs and forums and you can also get them on YouTube. You really need to be very careful on YouTube because there are so many people posting fake videos that would probably not help you.

When I wanted to venture into affiliate marketing some time ago, I ventured into YouTube to look for people that will teach me how to do it but at the end of the day I realised that most of the things they were saying was probably fake.

A lot of them are just looking for views. I will recommend you start from paid to post platforms because you will be able to learn a lot of things from here. I have been able to gather a lot of information from this particular platform and others.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Thank you for sharing and to also add to that it is also very important for us not to look for a cheap way of earning but we should rather go for a professional earning opportunities online because that is what can last for a long time . All these ways you can actually earn a quick amount of money within a short period of time are not always the best and you won't likely be able to earn anything. It is just a pure waste of time to me and I do not like engaging myself in something that I don't know about their future potential.

Ever since I came online I have been able to understand that some people are really interested in opportunities they can invest their money and earn a certain percentage within 24 hours until it crashes and then they look for another opportunity of similar character.

Such to me is just a pure waste of Time. Instead I will rather look for opportunities I can make money online that is likely to last for a long time because obviously those are the most suitable way of earning compared to all these ways that will eventually crash .

Suba

Staff member
There are many types of make moey online, so we need to measure our abilities and desires, what kind of work should we enter, if we like writing, of course, the type of work that is suitable is to become a blogger or webmaster, at least we can join paid to post forums, but from my observations it is more than 90% of online workers start their careers through faucet sites, ptc sites and paid surveys. then they will continue their career according to their abilities and fun. And keep in mind that making money online is not a daily worker or permanent employee so we need to be patient and wait until we can reach the minimum withdrawal.

LoukiaCharilaou

Valued Contributor
I've seen some new threads these past days asking for tips on how to make money online.

As a beginner I know you've contemplated a lot of times on what you should focus on, because you've been introduced to different kind of ventures and you don't know what to do, my advise for you is just choose what you have passion for and go for it, at first it's very important to focus on one thing you can diversify later.

Have an open mind, always be willing to learn, don't shut down ways that will help you to get better, send that email, make that connection, buy that course, this will help you to get ahead and also to make connections that may help you later in your endeavors.

Create a valuable network around your interests, open a LinkedIn account and send out connections to people that shares the same interests as you.

What tips will you share with beginners?
Good morning from my region everyone. I like very much the topic you have chosen. Your thread is very interesting and I absolutely agree with everything you mention in it. I have some tips for beginners in making money online and I would like to share them with pleasure with you.

It is true that today most people are interested in making money online because when you work online, you can work from the comfort of your own home and of course , you can have flexible working hours so as to arrange your daily schedule as you wish.

However, it is not always easy to make money online, especially if you are a beginner. First of all, beginners should be very careful if they are really interested in making money online because there are a lot of fake sites online. They should do a very good search before starting working on a new website. Furthermore , beginners should be hardworking , patient and willing to invest time and effort if they want to make money online. Money will not come easily without work and effort.

In my opinion, these are the tips for those beginners who are interested in making money online. Hope that you will find my post both helpful and useful.

Rachael

Verified member
As a beginner online, you need to be alert or conscious because so many fraudulent activities are lurking on the internet. When I started out in looking for ways to make money online, I had always fallen prey to many dubious sites online and it was mainly Ponzi schemes and HYIP sites but recently, I am no longer involved in such sites. As a beginner, the start or the beginning process is going to be slow but you need to exercise patience. It might be easier for some beginners to locate a well paying site or a legitimate investment platform and for other, it might take a whole lot of time.

For someone like me, it took a lot of time before I was able to find a legitimate place to earn which did not even demand any investment. I never knew there was anything like forums which would only demand quality time and content which is also a an investment although it is not monetary. For beginners, it is also advisable to learn some skills, with the knowledge of these skills, it would be much easier to get access to well paying online sites because most people that fall victim are those who do not have skills.

Mika

VIP Contributor
For a beginner, I have three suggestions. My suggestions are based on my own experience. I think my experience would help a beginner because by using this strategy, I have become fairly successful online.
Start by joining the freelancer site. If you do not know what a freelancer sites, head over to Fiverr, Upwork, SEOClerks, People Per Hour, 99Designs, iWriter, Guru, Freelancer, and see how these marketplaces work. Create a profile on most of these sites, build a nice profile, upload your resume, if possible upload an intro video, also share your portfolio. Bid on the jobs on the sites that require you to bid on jobs and create your freelance service on the sites where you are required to create your freelancing service.
Buy a domain and hosting and start a blog and also a youtube channel, Be active in blogging and vlogging.
Join paid to post sites like paid forums and article sites and publish your content.
If you have professional skills, you will surely be successful on a freelancing site. It might take weeks, even months to secure the first job, but with persistence and polishing your skills, you can succeed on freelancing sites.
Use paid to posy sites and article sites as filler but not the main source of income.

Jasz

VIP Contributor
You can make money selling digital products. You don't have to have a ton of money to make a go of it as an entrepreneur, but you do need some cash to get started. It can be hard to figure out where to turn if you don't have a lot of money to invest in your business, but there are plenty of ways you can make money without spending too much.
One option is selling digital products. These are products that are distributed electronically and made available for immediate download once payment is received. There's no inventory, because the customer is buying a file instead of a product.
If you want to start selling digital products online, here's how you do it:
Choose your product. Make sure it will fill a need or desire for your audience and that it meets their expectations for quality.
Create your product, or hire someone else to create it for you. This might include hiring a writer or designer, or investing in software. You'll also need to set up a way for customers to access the product after they complete their purchase—this could be through a content management system like WordPress or Drupal, or with the help of an e-commerce platform like Shopify or BigCommerce.
Set up an account with a payment processor like PayPal, Google Wallet or Skrill.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Due to the stress I passed through trying to earn in the past and not earning anything then, made me quit initially. I returned back online last two years 2020, when Covid 19 started, that was the beginning of how I started to earn online. I am not successful as I want, but progress have been made, and I'm happy with that. I am still learning and earning at same time. Because I wouldn't give you on any at the moment, if truly I want to succeed online long time. Skill matters most online, you can't earn much burning yourself out collecting peanuts from low paying sites. It will be better one focus more on learning advance skills online which will pave the way more and make the user to earn good money online. I am trying different skills at the moment, because I want to know them, and have options of online income streams. I focus on learning web design, domain flipping, graphics design etc, which I've understood the basic things around them, and I am not stopping to learn them until I am satisfied with the knowledge gained, before I can decide on my own to start my own niche website and offering graphic design services to employers.

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
It was kind of hard for me to make money online when I was introduced to the act newly . My intentions to make money online started in the year 2016 but around the year 2018 I started to implement this my intentions to make money online by surfing the internet searching for various ways I could make money online . So any experience I will be sharing with you guys today , would be what I have faced why trying to make money online as a newbie . First of all I started working on various paid to post websites and some of this paid to post website include bizdustry . Com and listverse . Com . These paid to post website are legit , paying , flexible and easily accessible etc . But one similar negetive issues that they both have in common is that they a time consuming and the earnings are not worth it .

Moving on , a friend of mine introduced me to the Trendri website forum which has continued to be one of the best paid to post website I can counter in the internet . The trendri website forum is absolutely legit , paying , flexible , and easily accessible .