Business Ideas Do you have the firepower to become a good business consultant?

sincerem

VIP Contributor
One of the benefit of being a business consultant is mentoring others how to go along with their new start up for those who choose to come to seek advise to run a business initiative.

It is in the power of the mentor being the business consultant to analyse a business option that suit's the plans of the beginner. And recommend a business he or she can manage, with tips that can enable the beginner make successful business time.

Especially when the rules of the business is followed diligently without compromising midway through by the beginner.

As the consultant, you'll explain the risk involved, and how to manage risk, how to drive customers in, run promotions, have additional savings in terms of rainy day etc.

Do you think you have the firepower filling the void of a business consultant?

btaliat

VIP Contributor
I think we just dont be a business consultant by just reading some things in books and start telling out clients. We need to be experienced in the business, maybe we are doing it or we have done it before. This will give someone the confidence to analyze everything needed to be known in the business.

Good luck

Verified member
To become a good and proficient consultant,one needs to be devoted and have a good business skills.you need to be highly intellect to handle people because you may end up meeting a lot of elite.You have to be more productive in any or every area of business or trade you are trying to deals in.Consultant have a lot of task which are demanding.

Phabbyfundz

A business consultant isn't just about giving good advice's on a business venture, but coaching, nurturing and watching to maturity a business, it takes great commitment to observe a business pros and con's and help someone become their own boss reducing the possible risk of losses , I feel I can do that because I pay close attention to detail and I am not moved by mouth watering offers, I can help someone achieve a very good business venture .

Skysaint

Verified member
No, I don't think so. Being a consultant is not an easy task or similar to every other businesses you could just go into and start making money. I do not think one could be a successful business consultant if he or she wasn't a business man in the past. Not only a business man but a very successful and popular one at that.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
Will power needs to be strong if you really want to succeed in any endeavour. Strong will power will continue to push someone so archieve success within the circle you found yourself. Consulting can be a good source of income provided you have lots of track records, because you can't give what you don't have.

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
My last formal job is a technical consultant of a big non-profit organization that is connected to the government. Aside from technology I also handled workshops for movie production. Yes, I have the experience but not in business. Maybe I know the presentation method but it would depend on the type of business to be discussed.