Do you get distracted whenever you work from home?

Flow-er

Working from home is it common statement in the online thing. this statement have flooded the internet already. So many people are planning to work from from home, when they work full time online. Working from home has its own disadvantages because you would be distracted by family members except you created an office in a separate place for yourself .

There are so many challenges that are attached to working from home because your concentration is at stake. Hi you may not be able to concentrate fully on the work that you're doing because you have your kids who will be disturbing you and this will not allow you to concentrate fully to work. I have always wanted to work full time from home but my kids will always disturb me and that is a big distraction for me but whenever they are in school, I will have enough time to work and the pace at which I will work will be very fast compared to when they are at home. This is the major challenges you will face when you decide to work from home. And most of the online jobs require a full-time consecration and destractions. should be avoided as much as possible.

Kingsley

Valued Contributor
This absolutely true, working for home can be very tedious indeed as oppose the general believe that one will end up making easy income become all because one is working from home. This is widely not true, although the internet has provided a very handsome interface for people to make money from the comfort of their homes but the reality is that if one is not very time conscious and highly disciplined one will end up realising that the output will not be compared with the input. In the real sense there are indeed alot of opportunities online but it still requires some effort to tap into it and start benefiting from it. To be honest for one to make it legally online, one must oprepare his or her minds to the challenges that one will encounter working at home. Besides the distractions that one will mostly likely face from the family and friemds around. There are still high chances for one to start having a feeling of laxity that will lead to lack of seriousness.

But one can always look back to the responsibilitiesone has to face and use it as a means of bringing back focus on the serious issues that needs attention.

Lens1000

VIP Contributor
There's absolutely no way you won't be distracted when you're working from home, most especially if you have children at home because they will tend to disturb you when they come back from school and that is truly inevitable for someone who is working from home . There's comfort in working from home but distractions are inevitable sometimes but you've got to know how to deal with it so that it will not affect your activities online but if you cannot cushion the effect of distractions, then you are going to make nothing online because most of the online platform especially paid to post Forum need full concentration.

uptrendfinancialsignal

Verified member
There's absolutely no way you won't be distracted when you're working from home, most especially if you have children at home because they will tend to disturb you when they come back from school and that is truly inevitable for someone who is working from home . There's comfort in working from home but distractions are inevitable sometimes but you've got to know how to deal with it so that it will not affect your activities online but if you cannot cushion the effect of distractions, then you are going to make nothing online because most of the online platform especially paid to post Forum need full concentration.
You have a very good point because there is no way you're going to work from home that you would not get disturbed on distracted most especially if you have small children. These children wouldn't allow you to work properly because they will keep disturbing you now and then and that is why when you work from home you should try as much as possible to create a special place where you wouldn't get disturbed by the children. There is convenience in working from home officially if you are working online because you're working remotely and you can determine the time at which you are going to work and the time it will be suitable.

Lens1000

VIP Contributor
You have a very good point because there is no way you're going to work from home that you would not get disturbed on distracted most especially if you have small children. These children wouldn't allow you to work properly because they will keep disturbing you now and then and that is why when you work from home you should try as much as possible to create a special place where you wouldn't get disturbed by the children. There is convenience in working from home officially if you are working online because you're working remotely and you can determine the time at which you are going to work and the time it will be suitable.
Getting distracted when you work from home is a that that we must all look into critically because it must be planned properly if you have decided to work from home full-time sometimes you will find out that you will not do anything meaningful for the whole day if you are heavily distracted by friends and families. This is why it's the thing that you need to sit down and think about before you rove into it . Working from home no doubt gives convenience and freedom but it is also equally necessary to ensure that you involved necessary plans so that you will not fall victim of circumstances.

Flow-er

Distraction is inevitable when you work from home because there are lot of things that you will come across while working from home that will distract you from working online. Personally, I prefer to stage my office somewhere so that I can work online with no distractions from any angle because when work from home, your friends and families will come knocking to come check you up and as a result of that, you will tend to be distracted and your work online will be greatly affected. Working online need huge concentration and lots of commitment and that shouldn't be compromised for anything..

moonchild

VIP Contributor
I can definitely relate to your sentiments about the challenges of working from home, as someone who has been working from home for quite some time now, not a job per say but working on a business, I can say that it's not always easy to stay focused and productive. you are right when you say that having family members around can be a big distraction because it happened to me, I had to go get a rent

I have also found out that with the right mindset and less disturbance, it is possible to make working from home work . one of the most important things is to create a dedicated workspace that is separate from the rest of your house if you can. this help you establish a boundary between your work and your house, you can also get a workspace because I have been thinking about doing that lately