Binance Do you feel safe using Binance P2P trading?

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I'll simply say yes, that I feel very safe using Binance peer to peer trading transacting with those crypto merchants over there at Binance exchange selling and buying coins any time.

I've been using Binance peer to peer trading method for over five (5) months, since the issue of CBN emanated in February 2021. I've done countless of peer to peer transactions at Binance exchange site without being scammed cos I follow the due process set out by Binance.

Up to now some traders still have mixed feelings around Binance P2P, saying its too risky to be used during crypto negotiations like, buying and selling of coins. I'll simply advise fellow members here that Binance P2P is safer when you follow the guidelines.

Do you make use of Binance P2P?

What's your experience with the smart contract application?

btaliat

VIP Contributor
I don't feel safe using binance peer to peer platform. I always have trust issue ever since I have been duped of some bucks. Though I don't have any choice than to rely on p2p based on the regulation on cryptocurrency, I trade directly with my friend who I am very much trust.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
Definitely I have used binance P2P platform countless times and all the transactions has been very smooth and I would give them 5 Star rating. All you need to do is to obey the rules and regulations as stated by binance and you are definitely good to go because no one would ever scam you.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Definitely I have used binance P2P platform countless times and all the transactions has been very smooth and I would give them 5 Star rating. All you need to do is to obey the rules and regulations as stated by binance and you are definitely good to go because no one would ever scam you.
You really said the best, and that's just what Binance is all about. I can't come and follow others who are feeling skeptic around Binance P2P to criticize the tremendous design made by Binance core team. Their P2P feature is classic, it deserves 5 star rating. I never experienced issue trading with Binance P2P, its straightforward for me there.

Mika

VIP Contributor
I am on Binance but I am yet to use P2P trading on Binance. Well, actually I am not the kind of person who trades cryptocurrency, I am more of an investor who squats on her assets for the long term. I am yet to figure out how P2P trading on Binance works even though I may not trade cryptos.

Mandy96

Valued Contributor
I think it is safe to use P2P trading on binance because binance is a well-known cryptocurrency website so for this reason alone I don’t there should be any doubt to use their P2P service, it is just like paxful P2P although there are risks of getting scammed because it is P2P but trust me not all P2P traders are scammers.