Do You Consider Money As The Root Of All Evil?

Sikapa

Verified member
To me I see money as a master of this universe, never get me wrong because that is what I see money. This is because you can never make it without money. Money is great and it is the only thing that can bring confusion and conflict between a mother and daughter, a father and son, and even twins. Those who have this money are still searching for more while those who don't have it are struggling for it too. To my understanding, money is indeed power that if you have it you don't fear anybody on this planet.

But there are some people who see money on different way. Maybe it is the perspective that they are viewing money from. Some people think money is evil and therefore they don't have to struggle for it. I can say maybe that is their believe but to me money can never be an evil because no one on this earth can live without money.

Money is like a gun, if it gets into the wrong person's hand then is there that it becomes evil. How do you make you money also determines whether is the rood of evil or not. But if is the right way then why do you consider money as the root of all evil?

E

eldavis

I do not consider money as being the root of evil cause money can be used for so much good. We make use of money for various things like clothing, feeding shelter and so much more. Money is used to care for the orphanage and the likes. Without money we won't be able to survive. I believe it is the love of money that is actually the root of evil. People tend to make the mistake of classifying money itself and the love for money as the same thing. The love of money has made people kill. These days there have been high rate of rituals and all sort of crimes just to get money, people are willing to do anything.

Yes, I am one of those people who term money as 'the root of all evil'. Money cause alot of bad things in the world we live today. Betrayal, killings, armed robbery and many illicit acts. Money makes one do things that are frowned on the society and causes dispute between friends and family. The thirst of money has made people engage into money rituals and kidnappings. No one is even trusted with money. The rich are being respected and the poor are treated the opposite way, one no longer get jobs for merit but because of the amount of money or properties they own. All this is caused by the love and zeal to make money. Money has done more harm to the planet and I literally support the adage that it is the root of all evil.

CALVINDOL

VIP Contributor
I grew up hearing a lot of people saying that money is The Root of All evil but some of these people saying these have not sat down and understand what it means for them to say that money is The Root of All evil . To be more elaborate the adage all the same that money is the root of all evil is not referring to the physical use of money but rather it refers to the way people indulge themselves in so as to make money . It is obviously saying that the work today love money More than they love their fellow men and women that is why majority of individuals in order to make money have killed their fellow men and women so as to become financially successful which is never advised and should be discouraged .

It is already understand that money is a very important and valuable tool that every individual must endeavour to have but that does not mean that we should indulge ourselves in illegitimate and unadvisable ways of making money which possibly would include harming and endangering our fellow men and women just to make money or possibly scamming and defrauding other individuals online who want to make money the right and legit way .

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
The reasons and the benefits why an individual should make money today is totally inexhaustibly mentioned this is because in every passing day there is always a reason why an individual should make money for one reason money is a problem solver and with money and individual could be able to cater and fend for his material needs and wants , and also with money an individual can also accumulate wealth thereby being considered to be wealthy and Rich finally with money and individual can settle his or her death and also be able to acquire assets and properties that he or she desires or wants . Despite the fact that money is very important and beneficial to the existence of human beings it is considered is The Root of All evil by majority of individuals .

It is totally true that money is The Root of All evil but what that really means is that money despite the fact being important and beneficial a lot of people have sought and obtained money by the use of illegitimate and unadvisable ways . Which possibly include scamming and defrauding their fellow men and women just to make money for themselves and also majority of individuals have killed and harmed their fellow men and women just to make money these are some of the evils that people do to make money .