Money making apps to consider in 2023

uptrendfinancialsignal

Verified member
There are money making apps that you can adopt in 2023 that will give you a reasonable amount of income and it is equally important that you should take note of this so that you can choose correctly. The application includes:

Survey apps: The survey apps are one of the best ways you can generate income for yourself. I quite understand that the people in the lower tier countries may not have opportunity to make money from this venture but people in the top tier country can still utilise these to make money. Example of such apps are Survey Junkie and Swagbucks.

Cashback apps: You will be able to receive certain amount of money as cash back if you use this application to purchase online and it is indeed a wonderful way to create income. You will receive some cash back on every purchase instigated online . It is another way to generate extra and passive income for yourself in year 2023. Example of such apps are Ibotta and Rakuten
Investment apps: investment app is another wonderful app that you can try . The app will allow you to generate passive income on your investment. Examplls are Robinhood and Stash . You can invest in stocks with these apps.

I would prefer to pick investment apps because I know that you can only make reasonable amount of money online if you Invest. This is what I have been preaching for so long because so many people believed that they can earn a respectable amount of money online without investing, this is not true because there is absolutely no way you would earn reasonably without investing. It calls for serious investment before you can earn respectable money on the internet . Although I've not tried out robinhood, but I know it to be a very popular investment platform where you can invest in stocks, ETF etc to make reasonable amount of money.

All said are good but the issue with these applications and forums is that all of them requires time to build some levels that will qualify one to be getting money. Money does not come freely, there may be some threshold set to attain before one can start earning .

Therefore focusing on one site or app i think is better than touching round all the all the paid apps without being very effective in any of them.

However, if one has the time it is possible to navigate all opportunities as they unfold.

It is important to consider a cashback apps like rakuten because it is one of those things that you give put money in your pocket whenever you go shopping . It is better to utilise those application because you're going to save cost and you will make more money when you go shopping, you can refer people to shop . This is a passive way to make money and it will should be considered . If you reside in a top-tier countries, you can also consider to choose the survey apps because it is also one of those applications that will give you a reasonable amount of money if you are selected to contribute your opinions .