Fecoms

Administrator
Staff member
There are hundreds of real money making apps for Android. Some of the most popular are Uber and Slidejoy. Others will pay you to take surveys or participate in market research. In addition, there are many different opportunities to get paid to help out a variety of brands.

These are list of best rewards apps on google play store and apple app store:
  1. Uber
  2. Slidejoy
  3. MobileXpression
  4. Rakuten
  5. Panda Research
  6. Decluttr
  7. Capital One
  8. Bubble Cash
  9. Facebook's Marketplace
1. Uber: Make money with Uber - Drive with Uber

You can make money by driving for Uber, but it is important to note that there are several factors you must keep in mind before starting this job. First of all, it is important that you have a valid driver's license, Tax number, and National ID. Also, you should have a car in good condition. There are companies that rent cars to Uber drivers, but it is still best to have your own. This will save you time and effort.

While you can choose to pick up customers wherever you want, it is best to avoid popular areas that may cause traffic jam. This includes the morning commute route, bars, and even the stadium after the game. Those are the hot spots and will affect your earnings. Unless you are willing to pay higher fees, you won't make a lot of money. However, you can make a full time income by driving around the area that is busiest.

You can also take advantage of the SURGE period, when traffic is heavy. When traffic is heavy, Uber riders are willing to pay higher rates. It is important to plan your routes carefully to catch the SURGE peak. If you want to maximize your income, try to make deliveries during these peak times. But remember, if you want to get a higher income, you need to have a clean car and an upbeat attitude.

2. Slidejoy: Lockscreen Cash Rewards

How Does the Slidejoy App Make Money? The Slidejoy app is free to download and install. It presents ads on your phone's lock screen. They can lead you to a website, the YouTube video, or an app download page. Users can swipe left to get to their phone or swipe right to view notifications. The app makes money when you view its ads. You can withdraw your earnings to PayPal or donate your carats to charity. The app is a good alternative to other ad-based apps.

slidejoy app make money
The Slidejoy app makes money by allowing you to lend others your lock screen. The money that you earn from this can be donated to charity or put towards your phone bill. To sign up for Slidejoy, you can use your Facebook or any other email account. If you have a Facebook account, you have a higher chance of making carats. Sign up for an account and click the 'Sign Up' button. Once you have completed the process, you can begin lending your screen to other users. You can then withdraw your earnings to PayPal or donate them to your favorite nonprofit cause.

To get started, download the Slidejoy app from the Google Play store and enter your email address to get started. Sign up for the app and you will receive $.20 for every day you use it. You can also choose to view ads when you lock your phone. You will have a choice to click on one or more of them, but clicking on them will not earn you more money. Once you reach the 2,000 Carats mark, you can start submitting your screen to earn money.

3. MobileXpression Rewards: Earn rewards for being a MobileXpression

To earn cash, you can use the MobileXpression app on your iPhone or andriod phone. In return, you will receive gift cards, sweepstakes entries, and donations to charities. However, the app is more of a passive income opportunity since it requires you to run it in the background and only participate in surveys or sweepstakes once in a while. Despite the perks, you will likely not earn much if you do not take the survey.

The mobile application collects information on data usage and other activities on your device. For example, MobileXpression records your mobile web browsing activity and messaging service usage. They also record how many times you access certain applications and websites. The app is available for both Android and iOS devices. You must be at least 18 years old to join. After you sign up, you can download and use the app on your device. You can even earn money if you wish. The privacy statement guarantees that no identifiable information is collected.

The MobileXpression app is completely free to download and install, and does not collect any personal information. It collects data on your usage of the internet and does not collect your banking or private information. Moreover, it does not record your phone calls or voicemail messages. All the information it collects is from websites, links, and the time you spend using your camera. Therefore, you can feel safe using the app. If you're concerned about privacy, MobileXpression's privacy policy might not be the best choice for you.

4. Rakuten: Shop. Get Cash Back. Repeat.

Is a good example of a money making app that allows you to make up to $10 per purchase. It also gives you the option to earn as much as 40% of the price of your purchases. Other money making apps are cashback apps. Some of these are designed specifically for RV owners. Regardless of the type of app you choose, you will likely be able to earn money by using these apps. These apps are free to download and can be used whenever you need cash.

How to Earn Rakuten Cash Back? You can earn Rakuten cash back for your online purchases by using their site. You can get double cash back for 24 hours by using their website. After 24 hours, you can receive your rewards in the form of a check. Then, you can use the money to make future purchases. Depending on the amount you've earned, you can redeem your rewards for a big fat check or a payment via PayPal.

Rakuten offers in-store cash back as well. To use this feature, log into your account and click on the "In-Store" section. Then, link the store you purchased from to your account. Then, enter your credit card information. Within seven days, you should receive the cash. Once you've completed these steps, you'll be able to spend your cashback. This is a great way to start saving money and earning Rakuten cash back.

Rakuten has affiliate partnerships with over 2,500 online retailers. This includes retailers like Walmat, Kohl's, Sam's Club, PetSmart, and more. You can earn cash back when you make purchases at these sites. You can also refer your friends and family to Rakuten to earn bonus cash. Once your friends sign up and make their first purchase, you will receive $25. You can also refer your friends and family and get $25 as a referral bonus. To sign up for a referral bonus, visit the Rakuten website and download the Google Chrome extension.

5. Panda Research:

Some of the most popular money making apps is Panda Research. You can complete surveys and paid offers through Panda Research, but the company does not provide credit for completed offers or survey credits. You have to wait for at least 30 days before your account is credited. After you have waited for 30 days, you will receive a check in the mail from Panda. You can also sign up for a referral program that will help you earn extra cash. But there are several downsides to working with Panda Research.

First, the company is not a scam. It pays its members $50 for every completed survey, but it does not guarantee payment from their partners. The average survey takes between 10 to 20 minutes to complete and costs about $1.50 to $3. That means that you can make $4.5 to $9 per hour. That means you can earn $500 in thirty days. Remember that you must wait for the survey partners to approve your submissions before you receive your payment.

After earning enough points, you can redeem your earnings. You can redeem your points for gift cards and vouchers. To start receiving your reward, you need to collect at least $30 through paid surveys, paid emails, and offers. Then you can choose from a variety of prizes, from freebies to contest entries. In order to receive your rewards, you must refer five people to Panda Research. If you refer three friends, you will earn 10% of their earnings.

6. Decluttr: The Smart Way to Buy and Sell Tech

A new money making app is Decluttr, which allows you to sell old device. Once you've uploaded your old equipment, the app will give you a valuation for it.

Make Money With Decluttr - With the help of the mobile app, you can sell any used media you have. It is a free way to make money from the things you already have, but it's important to remember that it will pay you a little bit less than the real value. Besides, you'll still have to pay for the time you spend preparing the media. You can also try selling your items locally on LetGo and OfferUp, as well as online on eBay and Carousell.

In order to sell your items on the platform, you must first sign up and create an account. Once you've signed up, you can add a lot of items to your listing. Then, you'll have to get rid of stickers on the boxes that prevent the product's barcode from being read. Nevertheless, this process is quick and easy, and it can also earn you extra cash. If you have a small collection of used electronics and other items, you can sell them for a profit.

To sell your old electronics on the platform, you'll need to register with the platform and upload your items. This requires you to provide your email address, name, and address. You can also choose to donate your unwanted items to a charity, so you can feel good about giving away your used devices. You can use the service in all 50 states. This service doesn't require you to register, and you'll be able to earn money without hassle.

7. Capital One: Earn Unlimited Cash Back - Credit Cards

Other real money making apps include those that help you earn cash from online shopping. Capital One is one such example, and has been downloaded more than 500,00 times. While this doesn't make you rich, it can provide you with a nice amount of cash per hour.

Capital One Cash Back Credit Cards - If you use your Capital One credit card, you can earn cash back rewards that you can use to pay off your credit card balance or add to your bank account. You can redeem your rewards for gift cards, a statement credit, or a check. You can use your cash back to cover recent purchases, or you can transfer it to a different Capital One account for more convenience. There are many ways to redeem your rewards. Keep reading to learn more.

Cash back is worth its face value, so you can use it to make purchases. If you want to redeem your rewards for gift cards, Capital One offers a flat-rate program where you can get 4% back on all your purchases. However, if you are a high-spender, you might want to opt for a tiered program where you can earn more than 4% cashback on certain categories. In this way, you can maximize your rewards and avoid spending more than you need to.

Capital One also has a cash-back credit card called the SavorOne Rewards. This card gives you unlimited 3% back on dining and entertainment, as well as on popular streaming services. You also get a $200 bonus after you spend $500. If you spend a lot of money on food, this card might be a good fit for you. The best thing about this card is that you don't have to pay any annual fee to use it.

8. Bubble Cash: Win Real Money is the top classic bubble shooter game

Another popular app is Bubble Cash, which is a fun game and a great way to earn money. These apps also help you make money passively. This is an excellent way to make extra cash for empty spaces.

How to Play Bubble Cash - You can use real cash in Bubble Cash tournaments and convert gems to cash. While the game is free to download, it does require you to have a third-party app on your device. The best way to get started is to join a Rookie Tournament where you pay $1 to enter. You can win prizes as high as $4 for first place, and $2 and $1 for second. If you do not like the beginner competition, you can start with a higher stakes game.

To withdraw your money, you must download the app first. You can use your PayPal account or Apple Pay. You can also use your credit card. Withdrawals take up to 48 hours. Alternatively, you can send money to a third-party account. Regardless of your choice of payment method, you can withdraw your winnings in just a few minutes. Once you have deposited money, you can start playing for real money. It is free to download, and there are no ads to distract you from your game.

Before downloading a game app, you must decide whether or not you are ready to accept the risks of gambling. While there is no guarantee of earning big money with a game app, the majority of games are safe and legitimate. As long as you have a PayPal account, you can play Bubble Cash for free. As long as you have a credit card, you can withdraw your winnings as quickly as 48 hours after you have made your first deposit.

9. Facebook's Marketplace app: Marketplace - Buy and Sell Items Locally or Shipped

Is an example of a real money making app. Users can post items for sale on Nextdoor and they will appear in people's local feeds. Using the Facebook Marketplace app, you can sell and buy items in your local area. Then, you will have to negotiate delivery and payment methods with other sellers.

How to Use Facebook's Marketplace App to Sell Your Products - If you want to sell products on Facebook, the Marketplace app makes the process simple. The app lets sellers upload products directly from their mobile devices. Buyers who search for items can then browse the available products.

The categories allow users to quickly find items that match their needs. Once a product is added, it becomes visible to buyers browsing the app. If you're selling an item, you can check the category and add a description. Then, simply click the icon to open the product page on the Facebook Marketplace.
Facebooks Marketplace app

After you've installed the app, the Marketplace opens to a filtered feed of items that you can view. If you're looking for something specific, you can also sort them by price. If you're selling a service, you'll have more success with a paid service. The Facebook Marketplace app is designed to make buying and selling simple, so you won't have to worry about transferring money from one device to another.

Which of these apps have you tried and what's your review about any of the reward apps.

Wow. It was a long read but it's worth it. These are all genuine ways of making money online e regardless of your location and I appreciate your efforts in making a detailed explanation. I personally haven't tried any of those except for the Facebook marketplace. Im looking forward to trying them out and see if I can make a good sum of money out of it

samanthajon

You should add HYVE app dot hyve dot works to the list, a decentralized freelancing platform with staking HYVE to earn more at nice APR apart from landing gigs on the platform.
Everyone should own HYVE

Ayeshabashir

Firstly thanks to you because you really did a great effort in order to make this large post .I genuinely appreciate your effort secondly through reading your thread i am able to gain a lot of knowledge and information about real making money app for android.In my country mostly people earn money through uber .I also sometimes travel in uber through online booking. Besides this Swagbucks is also very good app to earn real money .When you sign up on this app then you will get 10 dollars as sign up bonus .This app is also available for android or iOS. In order to get points on this app you will have to complete the surveys ,also through playing games and by shopping online you can also get extras points .I think this post proves to be very beneficial for a newbies because through this they will able to choose the app of their own interest and do not face any kind of difficulty because each and everything are well explained by the fecoms besides these app there are also may other app which gives you real money for example inboxDollars,ibottaand instacart etc you can also do their own research because the Google is full of these kinds of information

Nite

Valued Contributor
I hear people making money being a full time driver for Uber. Today, Uber is among the most flexible rideshare companies. As long as you own a vehicle, you can work flexible hours and get paid each time you drive. You don't even need to wait till the end of wek or month to get paid for the rides you have completed. Being an Uber driver, you are paid instantly, and are allowed to drive people whenever you need money. Furthermore, during peak hours, the charges per ride rise significantly, so you can earn even more. You'll also be offered bonuses by Uber. These bonuses serve as incentives for working hard. While most drivers use cars, you can also use motorcycles and scooters to make money on Uber delivery services like the Uber Eats. You can work as a driver as long as the Uber app is available in the city where you're in.

Hilda

I also know of other apps that really pay and you can enjoy using them. Try wow app and clipclap, and you can get paid through PayPal. There are alot of apps out here that you can earn money but I enjoy using the two ever since I got to know of them.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
The fact is that most of these apps do not really pay as they claim. I have tried to download some apps especially during the lockdown. While some paid, others only wasted my precious time. I could remember the first one I downloaded then and it pays in bitocin. I tried to reach more levels on the app only to be paid peanut to the extent that I need to delete the app because I saw it as a waste of time.

Another one that I downloaded was on trivial, I only enjoyed the fact that I learnt new things on these apps then. They would be asking random questions ranging from politics to entertainment and other areas. I remembered I won once on these websites but I couldn't retrieve my money. That's when I knew that I was being used.

I will not be quick however to judge any of the app explained by the poster until I try some of them out. I love the way the poster really explained the requirements that one needs before one can really make money 9n these app. I will only be convinced more when I see some of the payment proof.

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
Uber is not available in my country, however, there are a lot of companies similar to uber. I have not used any of these companies, but I know lot of people who use these uber-like services to make money. I once tried Slidejoy. This app will send you ads and everytime yo slide your phone you will earn from ads. The ads were so irritating that I uninstalled the app in less than a week. I have also tried Rakuten, but since I am based in a location where not many survey offers work, I also gave up this app. I have not heard of other apps mentioned by the OP, except Facebook, of course. Actually, I use Facebook to make money through various methods. I use facebook marketplace to sell items, I also sell items through my facebook page. I also use facebook Instant article feature to make money. I also do marketing for my clients to make money from facebook. I also drive visitors to my websites and online stores to generate sales. I even use facebook to get clients for my freelancing services. Facebook is wonderful platform to make money if you know how to do it properly.