Do you care about eating a balanced diet?

Shaf

Verified member
For most people, we only really care about our physical looks but not how our body organs and systems function.

Eating a balanced diet thus is something only a few worry about, especially in developing countries like mine, Nigeria where people are struggling to even find what you eat.

However, prevention is better than cure, and we should try to eat a balanced diet as much as possible while healthy before sickness and diseases forces us to. Even on a tight budget, it's not really hard and it's mostly a matter of concentrating and being aware of what we eat.

You can source for cheap fruits that are in season, replace a portion of carbohydrates with more protiens and drink sufficient water instead of soft drinks.

Kola

Verified member
It's good to eat balance diet for the body to have enough energy and also for the body to be able to do necessary things.when you eat food balance diet you tend to have fresh skin and also you will be free from any kind of germs or disease.part of Balance diet is also the intake of fruit they help the body a lot

Sikapa

Verified member
I really like what you said, that in the developing countries people even struggle for what they will eat. This means is not like they don't like eating balance diet but the truth is the can afford to eat that balance diet. If they can get support they will eat but maybe they can get the money to buy what they want.

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
Ever since secondary school , I have been taught why it is important we human beings must eat a balanced diet food . Personally I wouldn't say that I am consuming enough of balanced diet food due to how hard it is for individuals to feed in my region or my country which is Nigeria . But the major balanced diet properties which I never fail to include in my meal whatsoever is protein . This is because protein makeup all to 65% of our body . From the glowing of our skin and The thickening of our hair down to the effective functionality of our body organs and systems , all this are made possible as a result of the amount of protein intake we consume .

Some some of the proteinous food include : fish , egg , nuts , and beans . In every passing week I never felt to consume beans , and funnily you will say that is why I am so tall in height . I also make sure to consume enough vegetables as I could . Vegetables like carrots , cucumbers , garden eggs and cabbage I'm basically the kind of vegetables I love consuming due to it positive repercussions and effect to the human body .