Do You Believe That Bone Broth Is Actually Good For us?

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
Bone broth is a favorite food of many. In my country, we manke curry of bone broth and it tastes really delicious. It is very sticky due to the bone fluids but many people in my city have claimed that bone broth is an extra source of nutrients and it is also really good for the bone health and it seems that there is some evidence that does suggest that they are right. For example, some studies such as one that appeared in the journals like Sports Medicine does provide some insights about how broth can improve joint function in people who consume broth. What about you? Do you like broth? How do you cook it? Do you think it improves bones? please do provide your great opinions!

In our culinary culture the beef bone is a source of energy particularly for the athletes who need stamina. In fact, the boxer Manny Pacquiao would be having boiled beef bones for his meal within a week before his fight. I believe in soup bones because that is the usual soup given to hospital patients who are in the recovery room.