Do You Believe It Is Good To Be A Street Vendor?

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
Street vendors are very common in my country. In fact, street vendors are very common in countries like Pakistan, India, Bangladesh, etc. Basically, a street vendor is a kind of a person who sells goods to the public. A street vendor might have or might not have a stall. There are many street vendors who do not have a stall and they actually carry products with them and sell it to random people in the market. They just roam around the city for hours in a day and they may or may not get customers on daily basis. Life as a street vendor is very difficult because they do not have enough capital to buy a shop or even a stall. So, what are your opinions about it? What advice can you give to a person who is a street vendor? Please do share some great tips.

A small business like selling on the sidewalk is only for the lowly people who cannot find a job. I don't think I would be a street vendor because that is not an easy job. Besides, the profit is not really that good when the goods are not sold. You have a big capital (based on your budget) that you have to meet every day.

I don’t think it is good enough to still do street vendor but who am I to judge. I know there is no shame in labor as long as it is legal but even at that, there are still other job options to go for. I mean nowadays, you don’t have to hustle hard to make money, you just have to hustle smart

I don’t think it is good enough to still do street vendor but who am I to judge. I know there is no shame in labor as long as it is legal but even at that, there are still other job options to go for. I mean nowadays, you don’t have to hustle hard to make money, you just have to hustle smart
The simplest thing is that they never get the job, or they didn't want order and, they have their boss.
And who says that all employees have good jobs and get a good payout.
And if you want to be a rich person in a short time or gain good profit or earn lots of money, then the street vendor is a good option with the great business plan
And if all of us make jobs then, how you get basic daily usable things like - vegetable, junk food or many others.
And last that all the person's thought never same. Some of us want govt jobs, some are happy with Pvt jobs and, some make their world and open for others like Amazon marketplace or Hotel chain, etc.

There is dignity in what one does. And I won't be too judgemental when it comes to what anybody chooses to be fetching money for him. I will only say that it will take a longer time for a street vendor to really hit it much because there is no more gain in being a street vendor.

As funny as this may seem, Street vendors are exposed to a larger audience of customers from those who are not. Selling things on the side of the road make sure exposed enough to attract customers and thereby increasing your potential buyers. It is not about it being good or not but about a person being ok with it. as long as you're ok with it and are comfortable with what you get and it's fine.