Do not expect perfection from your employer.

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
Majority of employees , workers , and staffs are forced to label an employer or a business manager who in one way or the other made a mistake or an error in the course of carrying out business-related and financial business-related dealings and doings has being unserious , frivolous , dishonest , insincere , and lightheaded . Majority of business owners , business managers , and business employers are family heads and married women who have a family of their own to take care of , and most times what may be going through their mind could how to harness or solve a problem that is going on at home , and because of this , they may be stressed out and anxious thereby not been able to carry out business activities and practices or to even be able advise their employers , workers , or staffs .

No one is 100% perfect , also our business employers , managers , and boss are not perfect themselves . In one way or the other they will always need our motivation our help and our advice as good employees workers and staffs in order to move on . So if you are an employer or worker working under someone who is an employer or your business boss , do not expect perfection from him because he is an imperfect human and is prone to make mistakes and errors or to show a negative behaviour just like you would likely do sometimes .

I wonder who will expect perfection from a mere mortal. I know no matter how we arrive we can never be perfection so I can't start expecting perfection from my boss or any employer. Even with the position of the person there will always be flaws and I always believe that we are we all work in progress. So we are all working on ourselves daily to be a better version of ourselves.

But this is not to say an employer can't be good or competent with the job role. No, you can be abd even more. as a good employer one can be skillful, accommodating, friendly and dutiful.

As a good employer one can teach others and be a role model to others.The thing is that a good employer should just treat others as human and be humane with all the dealings with the subordinates.

I can totally relate with these though, our leaders are also humans. They make mistakes as every other person. I am currently working under someone who is no where near perfect, he makes lots of mistakes, in terms of characters and behavior, if I where to score him, I would give him 4 out of 10 probably. All in all he is still my boss and he has his good points. When you expect too much form a particular person, you are just setting yourself up to get disappointed.