Discussionbucks.com Overview

App/website ratings
4.00 star(s)

Suba

Staff member
Discussion Bucks is a PTP site or forum where members can make money by posting, the DBucks forum site was officially launched on Oct -2, 2023, the owner/admin Devin comes from the United States who is also one of the admins of the Referral Index Forum (RIF) . Discussion Bucks (DBucks) gives members the freedom to create posts without a daily posting limit, but full payment is only received for 3 threads and 7 posts, then rewards will be reduced by 25% from the rate of tier membership.

Discussion Bucks divides members into three tiers based on
messages they have created are as follows:
Novice Scribe 0-499 messages
Wordsmith 500-999 messages
Literary Virtuoso 1000+ messages

Gold Membership
Discussion Bucks offers a gold membership priced at $19.99 per month which members can pay via PayPal or Coinbase.

Reward Per Post
Free Membership
Novice Scribe: $0.0125 per thread and Post: $0.008 per post
Wordsmith: $0.01875 per thread and $0.01 per post
Literary Virtuoso: $0.025 per thread and $0.02 per post

Gold Membership
Novice Scribe: $0.025 per thread and $0.016 per post
Wordsmith: $0.0375 per thread and $0.02 per post
Literary Virtuoso: $0.05 per thread and $0.04 per post

Referral Rewards
Every referral who registers with your link will get a $1 reward, but the referral must have made at least 100 messages.

Withdrawal
Minimum withdrawal is $3.00 which will be processed every Tuesday
Payment processor PayPal and Crypto (Coinbase).

Pros and cons of Discussion Bucks
Pros: Admin is very active and trustworthy and is also one of the legit RIF Admins.
Cons: Until now I haven't encountered any con.

Site Review
In my opinion, DBuck is a trusted forum site that can be used as an alternative for making money online. For more in-depth information, please visit directly: Discussion Bucks

Last edited:

Etini

Valued Contributor
Since this post was published, a lot has changed on Discussion Bucks. Their premium membership plan is called the Champion advocate and it is way cheaper now at just $6. Also, the pay rates have been reviewed per section of the site with some having higher rates while the rates for some has been reduced.

I would state that this forum is run by one of the most honest forum admins I have seen. A team of four seasoned admins now run the forum with immense creativity. I love this forum so much.