Different Ways to Earn as an Online Writer

Mika

VIP Contributor
Every day new online businesses are sprouting, which is creating new jobs. There is a great demand for writers online because businesses need content writer, proposal writer, white paper writer, blog writer, copy writer, etc. as a writer. Not just businesses even a simple website needs writers to develop fresh content. Then there are sites that offer cash incentives to the users for posting on their sites. If you are a writer, you have unlimited opportunities to earn as an online writer.

Some of the popular ways to make money as an online writer are:

Blogging: You can start a free hosted or self hosted blog and publish on your blog posts. You can earn from ad revenue or selling products from your blog.

Article Writing: You can publish articles on various article sites like Hubpages, Medium, Read Cash, Publixh0x, etc.

Forum Posting: Forum posting is an easy way to make money online. You can join forums like Trendri, Bizdustry, Forum Coin etc.

Freelancing: You can freelance through Fiver, Freelancer, People Per Hour, or Upwork

Copywriting: You can work as a copy writer for marketing agency or get copy writing jobs through freelance marketplace.

Book writer: You can write books and publish on Amazon or Barnes and Nobles

I think the book writing is one of the most popular ones, when I say that, I meant to talk about the people that writes ebooks to make money online. The way that I know that you can make good money from this is to make sure you are influential like I always say. This really goes a long way. Although you might underestimate it but trust me, if you are the smart type, I am very sure you can make tons of money from it. You also have to be sure that your contents is very educative and kind of unique