Different ways of earning money

Peterlight

I have been thinking about different ways to earn some cool cash.

Firstly, I think if you can start a affiliate marketing tutorial, you could earn real cash by helping people to promote their site.

Secondly for us who earn our living through online forums and claiming site, I think with much site coming up, we can make more time to earn more on the new forums created.

Thirdly we can join hands and start building or creating new businesses in third tier countries which I think their currency is way lower than the dolar and euro, I think for you to build an estate in a third tier country should be around $5000- $20000, yeah it is much but you can make twice the amount in a matter of 3-3 years.

Lastly, you can create your own blog or website and monetize it via AdSense, all you need to do is to get a way to get more traffic to your blog or site. Which I don't think should cost much.

I would like to know what you guys think about these idea and how well you think it will work.

Yugocean

Valued Contributor
  1. I am open for affiliate again and doing some understand in it, I tried in past but was not successful, so stopped to learn it first.
  2. I am doing this for few years from now, this is right now the main thing in online understanding.
  3. This type of idea is not bad, but where to establish such business and how to trust others on whom we will pay for this? This is like gambling.
  4. I had one in past with adsense approved, however I lost my Adsense email, moreover now Adsense do not approve free blogs, one have to get paid website.
There are more options too.

K

Kholisart

100% legit Man Logan and December we yang twins

Peterlight

1. I am open for affiliate again and doing some understand in it, I tried in past but was not successful, so stopped to learn it first.
  2. I am doing this for few years from now, this is right now the main thing in online understanding.
  3. This type of idea is not bad, but where to establish such business and how to trust others on whom we will pay for this? This is like gambling.
  4. I had one in past with adsense approved, however I lost my Adsense email, moreover now Adsense do not approve free blogs, one have to get paid website.
There are more options too.
I agree with you on this.

In the area of investing or starting up a business in a third tier country, you have to deal with a familiar faces you know and trust, make sure you don't jump into making decisions so that you will not lose.

Well I did have my own blogging site before but I lost it all when my phone was stolen