Different Methods to make money on youtube

D

Deleted member 13140

Am going to walkthrough the different methods to make money on YouTube, though some people might actually know this, but well am very certain not everyone knows this, I mean if everyone knew this, I wouldn't be seeing Facebook comments of people complaining that their ad revenue isn't really much.
Alot of them going ahead to say that adsense is a scam and being on YouTube isn't wirth it.

Okay first yes, the one way to earn from a YouTube channel is from adsense.

It's very easy to set up and it won't take much of your time, and as much as its difficult to earn with adsense from 3rd tier countries it actually has a solution which is getting traffic from 1st tiers so that's it..

And the second and most profitable ? way to earn is selling a course, yeap selling a course is definitely it, even with 1k or 10k subscribers you can certainly earn money trachung people what you know in any niche, one person I know that thought this well is mattpar, he has a full course explaining how to monetize YouTube.

Youtube is a good platform when it comes to sharing informative videos and also making a good amount of money in the process. However, you would require a really good number of viewers and subscribers in order to make a really good amount of advertisement revenue. Otherwise, you may not be able to make enough money.

Working on Youtube, people have now are self-made celebrities. Those who have earned an audience by creating content with entertaining, teaching, reviewing, cooking, the list goes on, has made quite good amount of cash in the platform. They have tasted success not just in terms of money, but also in terms of popularity.

You can promote affiliate links, your business, products, gain subscriptions to exclusive content with time and a big enough audience. There are many ways to monetise it but it takes a lot of effort. But the rewards can be great if you have the patience and commitment to working at it.

Youtube is a good platform when it comes to sharing informative videos and also making a good amount of money in the process. However, you would require a really good number of viewers and subscribers in order to make a really good amount of advertisement revenue. Otherwise, you may not be able to make enough money.
Yeap thats exactly why one should turn their channel to a business channel where you share your expertise, your skills and all that and in turn later you can build a full course on how anyone can actually do what you do, it's really that simple.

Working on Youtube, people have now are self-made celebrities. Those who have earned an audience by creating content with entertaining, teaching, reviewing, cooking, the list goes on, has made quite good amount of cash in the platform. They have tasted success not just in terms of money, but also in terms of popularity.
Hahaha you seem to be someone who gives a lot to become popular, though that's not a bad thing am definitely not judging, who doesn't dig fame, but take it easy though it's not easy to become famous and anyone you see thats famous for some reason, whether has a million followers on YouTube or anything, they worked really hard to get there and if you want to get there too you gotta work really hard. Even when you get there you'll still be working because its not because you're famous then you can relax and the cash flow will be on, you got to keep the grind on, unless it's all for nothing

Am going to walkthrough the different methods to make money on YouTube, though some people might actually know this, but well am very certain not everyone knows this, I mean if everyone knew this, I wouldn't be seeing Facebook comments of people complaining that their ad revenue isn't really much.
Alot of them going ahead to say that adsense is a scam and being on YouTube isn't wirth it.

Okay first yes, the one way to earn from a YouTube channel is from adsense.

It's very easy to set up and it won't take much of your time, and as much as its difficult to earn with adsense from 3rd tier countries it actually has a solution which is getting traffic from 1st tiers so that's it..

And the second and most profitable ? way to earn is selling a course, yeap selling a course is definitely it, even with 1k or 10k subscribers you can certainly earn money trachung people what you know in any niche, one person I know that thought this well is mattpar, he has a full course explaining how to monetize YouTube.
hi, with your YouTube business model, need an advertising manager?

You can promote affiliate links, your business, products, gain subscriptions to exclusive content with time and a big enough audience. There are many ways to monetise it but it takes a lot of effort. But the rewards can be great if you have the patience and commitment to working at it.
I think people shouldn't be looking at the journey, when i want to start a business i really want to build my mind to actually think that it's a plant am cultivating, here is why, because i have planted a maize before, i was so so so impatient, i was waiting for it to grow faster, but it never did, it just gradually grows even with me coming to look at it everyday, until i forgot about it, i only wake up and water it, and arrange it and forget it, if i do this wit my business i think i have a huge chance of making it,

thank you for this method
You are highly welcome my friend, if you want to start a YouTube channel, i really think you need to learn the different ways to earn on it, from ads to sponsored post, to affiliate marketing and selling products whether digital or physical products it's all allowed on the platform, but you have to know exactly how to do it.