What Are The Various Different Methods To Receive Your Salary?

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
When it comes to working in a company, salary is one of the most important things. One of the most important aspects of salary is the method of payment of salaries. I have noticed that many companies have their own methods of payments. The majority of the companies in my country pay through bank transfer albeit there are some companies that pay through checks and cash. I would like to know if it is possible for an employee to choose his own payment method? Last year, I joined a company and I used to work there as an agent. They were collecting information about me so that they could open a bank account for me in order to send me the salary payment.

I asked them if it is possible for them to pay men through cash because I felt comfortable receiving money through cash. They denied paying me cash and said that it is not "safe". However, in reality they never cared about my safety. They had their own policies when it comes to paying salaries and they only want to pay through bank transfer only. I would like to know if it is actually or technically possible for an employee to choose cash as a payment method because cash is much easier to pay as compared to bank transfer? In short, do employees have the right to choose their own payment methods?

I think employees have the right to choose their payment mode but unfortunately you must go with the payment system of the business or workplace. Though it is our right but sometimes we don't have the option than to go with what the employer has put in place as the payment method. but for me there is nothing wrong with the two payments method.

if it is bank transfer so be it and if it is cash at hand so be it still. The most important thing is that you are paid what they agreed to pay you. For me the payment method shouldn't be much of a problem.