Earn Money Did you get paid in your posts using tsuforum?

C

catherineaty0123450

Hello , guys! It has been last weeks when i think i have to login with this trendri online paid forum posting website . And now i'm here to ask a question with you guys once again! hahahahahah :) Because i had many important things to do for a living that's why i'm not so active here posting threads regularly. I just want to share this experience of mine when it was last week i found out tsuforum came back online since it was offline last year . This website was so popular because it's members said that they can get paid thorigh their blog posts . I think all of you guys were so familiar with this website and you know this kind of website . I hope you will see my story posts here . This forum needs to posts at least 200 words per thread uhhhhhhhhhhh and i feel so overwhelmed guys! :l
Did you get paid in your posts using tsuforum? Hello , guys! Last time , i saw tsuforum is back in service online . I was so curious and stimulated again last time i saw tsuforum forum posting or blogging website. I signed up in this website last week . Now , i'm a new member of tsuforum. How can i get paid using tsuforum? Are you a member of tsuforum before and familiar with this website?
Is tsuforum paying it's members online? Thanks :)

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
I'm not yet a member and this is the first time I'm hearing about it I'll rather advise that you should not be in a hurry to refer people into the website until you have confirmed that they are actually paying by making your first withdrawal on the website that is when you can confidently invite a lot of other people to join in with you.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
I don't know the forum to be frank. There afe many paid to post websites to know them all. But I will advice you to watch or even private chat one of the active members on that forum for you to really have the right answer to what you asked

C

catherineaty0123450

I'm not yet a member and this is the first time I'm hearing about it I'll rather advise that you should not be in a hurry to refer people into the website until you have confirmed that they are actually paying by making your first withdrawal on the website that is when you can confidently invite a lot of other people to join in with you.
thank you for the advice :)