Did you agree that consistency and work pays?

D

Deleted member 62875

Consistency and hardworking in making money
Consistency and hardworking are the key drivers of a determined individual who is willing to explore and earn money, not only limited to making money but also succeeding in life be it academically, spiritually or otherwise.
Having the legit and and write thing to do that will earn you money on ground and being fully engaged in it are two different things.I may have a legit online business that pays installed in my smart phone and still be poor in terms of financial status if not not using the app as properly as required.But if I make use of the app regularly, properly and consistently I will be making money regularly in as much as the app s not corrupted or banned from using, I will never lack money to take care of my life with, consistency and hardwork is very important in terms of striving hard to ear money because in some situations things might be hard and difficult to sort out at the process, only persistence, hardwork and consistency can lead you to finding a suitable option that may lead to a suitable results.ones there is no hardwork and consistency, heart break and giving up comes and will be a barrier that will hinder one's success in making money

When it comes to making money online or offline the act of consistency should be put into practice by a person . Most individuals today who claim that they like making money online falls behind as a result of lack of consistency and so they are unable to maximize their full potential and time on a particular money making website and because of this they leave some money on the table unknowingly .
The act of consistency posits or entells the act of seriousness and diligence .

Whether you are a sole proprietorship running a self-employed business or you are a employee working under an employer , you must develop the act of consistency towards your job for a self-employed business man or woman consistency speaks for you to your onlookers that you are hard-working and industrious and almost everyone will want to patronize a industrious or hard-working person . On the other hand if you are an employee you must develop consistency by coming to your work everyday and carry out the expected goals and objective assigned to you by your employer . It is important to note that consistency and success are interrelated to each other , because a consistent person is bound to make success in whatever he or she does .

Wooooww..of course..of course consistency is everything, and also work..here is an example.

You're going to the gym every single day and working out, carrying dumbells and all that, running on treadmills.

And you come back home the first day, and you see nothing, nothing no six packs or muscles, you're still fat, the only difference is that you're heavily sweating.

Now some people would quit and feel like it's not working, but if you know that working out and all those things is the right course of action, you just keep on doing it, putting in the work, going consistently and get this, one day you might miss, you might miss a day or two but that discipline will help you get back the next three days.

And what you'll notice is this, you'll start getting into shape, I don't know when it the exact time but am 100% sure you'll start seeing the result.

Consistency palys a major role in every business. For you to be able to succeed there needs to be a level of dedication and commitment. Without this commitment there can never be consistency.

"What you do daily defines you"," we are a product of our habits"
The above sayings talks about consistency, it is one of the vital ingredients that enhances success.

It is very vital in the sense that, it defines what would be the outcome of our endeavors. Without it, reaching the success line in whichever sphere of human endeavor would be practically impossible.

More so,when it is channeled at the wrong direction it will definitely lead to failure as direction is more important than speed. It is vital that consistency is channeled at the right thing and at the right time so as to realize success ultimately.

So in essence, consistency and work pays but only when it is directed at the proper channel. That's where the magic occurs .

But on the flip side, it would lead to an outstanding failure when is it not properly done. Such failure can be very debilitating and disheartening because it would be a waste of precious time, resources and efforts.
No wonder it is advisable to scrutinize your direction inasmuch as you are adding the necessary efforts to ensure success.

That is a cardinal principle of life that when adhered to, one would have a remarkable success ultimately

Consistency
Being consistent is all about being committed to your actions, and it is the quickest way to climb the ladder of success. Consistency quotes help you stay consistent and keep your focus on your targets. ... That is why these consistency quotes are great for all, be it for a boss to employees, or a parent to their kids.
Consistency plays a major role in the business. Not only in business.
When you are consistent in a business or to your boss in your working place, it will definitely make everyone to trust and that will take you to a higher level. And if it is in business, you will definitely succeed in it.but only when it is played well in a food direction.
It is through consistency, commitment, effort, and perseverance that you can fully mature into becoming a hard worker and making full use of.
If any of your hard work dose not pay you even for once, then you have to check your self, check your characters and check how you go about everything. It may be you are not consistent in what you are doing or even to your self. Most times, that is the stage where people start to give up in their businesses.

I don't think there is any way you can be able to make a reasonable amount of money online and even offline if you're not hardworking and consistent enough. There are a lot of people who were able to make money on the internet because they had lots of sleep last night and their years of hard work. They dedicated a whole lot of their time to work very hard and were consistent to achieve good results.
consistency brings about perseverance in the sense that when you are consistent enough in achieving something you must persevere before you actually get the particular thing done. If you want to venture into affiliate marketing, you must bear in mind that you will not start to see good results immediately but with consistency and seriousness you will definitely do so. If you hear the stories of people that have actually succeeded in so many other businesses like affiliate marketing and cryptocurrency trading and you would find out that a lot of them actually lost a lot of money but they never gave up but continued to press until they achieved maximum results. the same is the case for anyone who really wants to succeed in the online space because it is not really easy.

Consistency is always my watch word when it comes to business, some people are too quick to feel discouraged when they start a business today and the next couple of days they are already getting discouraged mostly when their don't seem to be much sales. And the profits is not coming in as they have thought out earlier then the next thing that comes to their mind I'd to either change the business or to shut down totally. I keep on encouraing people that Rome was not built in a day. All we need sometimes is a little patience and perseverance. When we remain steadfast and consistent certainly someday we will get there. I could remember a friend of mine that told me she wanted to learn a skill and I told her to go ahead so she least how to make hair and when she completed her training and started out her own personal business she was not getting enough patronage and she felt discourage and was going to her shop very late. So I told her to turn a new leaf and take her business more seriously and remain focused and consistent and today she now works for a senator's wife.

Consistency is very important in everything in life and it is very hard to be consistent, especially if you don't have anything that is motivating you to constantly work hard.

Human beings get very complacent when things are going our way, which is a bane to progress, consistency is the major difference between successful people and not successful people, you need to be willing to show up everyday whether it is easy or hard, sunny or rainy.

A simple example that I won't forget in a hurry is MJ demarco's book 'Unscripted' he said consistency is born through hardship, when an individual had enough of BS going on in his life and he aim at making change that is the only time he stays focused and determined to face any obstacle.

Another point is also to leave your comfort zone, you have to be willing to do uncomfortable things before you will experience consistency, if someone for example is living with his parent it will be difficult for him to stay consistent because nothing is challenging him and all his neeeds are being taking care of.

But if an individual lives alone, he will be forced to stay consistent because his sustenance is based on him.

Earning money is really a task that requires so much hard work and consistency. It is true for sure that you can have an earning method but lack the focus and attention needed in making money through that method. Therefore, you need all these qualities in order to earn well.

Consistency requires that you have so much attention and focus on the job. Which takes up so much self discipline so that you don't procrastinate and become lazy. Rather, you do the job as soon as you are needed to do it.

Most people experience so much laziness which prevents them from doing the work. Eventually, you find that people know earning methods but stay broke all the time. It is so unfortunate for that to happen. It is better to learn the self discipline of accomplishing tasks.