Detoxification by fruit diet

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
A regular detoxification can boost the body’s immunity because the toxins are purged out of the body’s system. There are many ways like drinking herbal concoction, medicine that is for purging that will cause an effect similar to loose bowel movement, or simply eating what is available particularly fruits.

Based on our experience the best fruits for detox is papaya. Eat 2 slices for breakfast and meals. You will only have papaya and water for the entire day. Expect a frequent trip to the toilet and the feeling of thirst which you have to drink more water. If you miss the urge to go to the toilet then continue the detox for another day. If there is no papaya the best substitute is watermelon or cantaloupe.

Waniciala

My work involves constant travel. The constant movement and the inability to sit down and eat properly led to a passion for fast food.

Waniciala

My work involves constant travel. The constant movement and the inability to sit down and eat properly led to a passion for fast food.
Here - pizza, there - burger. In short, I gained 10 extra pounds last year. I decided to lose weight. I read somewhere about the benefits of lemon water, started drinking it with cinnamon and ginger. I drank it on an empty stomach 3-4 times a day. My appetite dropped as a result I lost 10 pounds. By the way, not only papaya is good for detoxification, I noticed that after drinking lemon water I had better digestion and felt much better. Papaya is also delicious, but if you eat it often, it gets really boring.