Shares/Stock Deposit £1 = get a share worth up to £100. Refer 20 friends and get more shares

R

Rich110991

You can make a good amount on Trading212. I started a couple of days ago and I’ve already got £50 in my balance. Only cost me £1.

For transparency I’ve only been getting £8 for each share I’ve received. But it’s luck of the draw. I know someone who got £67. I know someone else who got £22. Prices are low at the minute due to Coronavirus, so if you hang on to the shares they might go up. But if you only got £8 each time and you referred 20 people, that’s £160. And it’s only going to cost you £1.

1. Create a Trading 212 Invest account

2. Deposit just £1
3. The next business day you will get a free share worth anything up to £100 (honestly!)
4. Allow the share to settle for 3 days (don’t try and sell it straight away)
5. After 3 business days sell the share for what its current value is.
6. Wait 30 days for the cash to unlock and then you can withdraw the value of the sold share back to your debit card.

And the best thing about it is you can then refer up to 20 of your friends to do the same, and every time they do it you get another free share again worth up to £100. So even if every free share you got was only £10, that’s £200!