Forex Define your trading goals.

SLAUGHT

Defining your trading goals helps you to measure your success. How much you have attained presently and how much more there is for you to complete your final goal. Set realistic goals, ones which are achievable.

Asahi

Verified member
Like others, I also want to maximize my trading return. To do so, I have to make every of my trades analysis-based. FXOpulence offers all technical tools to traders for market analysis. The broker also provides signals at times to help traders gain some profit.

FXOchartist

Verified member
To define a trading goal, traders can write it down in a small note to make a long-term business plan, for example, in one month's trading, they have a profit target of a certain percentage, and the following month they withdraw half of the profit and the rest is compounded to increase capital strength.

However, you must also realize that traders can only plan and the risks in trading also need to be included in the goal notes, for example in one day there will only be a risk of 1%, and if that is achieved the trader must stop and wait for tomorrow.

For beginners who want to start their journey in the world of forex trading, you can install the MT4 or Ticktrader FXOpen platform and register a demo account to learn trading by doing