Defamation and humiliation of online business owners

niche

Verified member
In some places, the liar local government agencies are extremely ruthless and shameless in criminally defaming, harassing and humiliating hardworking honest small online business owners, receiving PayPal payment, denying them a life of dignity.
Though these well paid powerful greedy government employees are aware that the online business owner is working very hard and has some online income, they will abuse their powers and dupe countries, companies and people with fake stories that their lazy greedy fraud wife only cooking, cleaning, relatives, bribe givers, with no online income, own the online business and the real online business owner is idle and has no income.
To cover up their financial, online fraud,labor law violations,these shameless liar government employees are criminally defaming and humiliating the online business owner with fake rumors, making and circulating defamatory videos. Though the lies of the corrupt government employees can be legally proved, the indian tech and internet companies have ensured that the online fraud,government slavery continues for 11 years.
Do government agencies everywhere criminally defame and humiliate online business owners,or is it a problem only in the area where I live.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
This is not always happening in my country but I have seen some instances where some comments and warning signs were issued against some online business owners. But there must be complaints from people before government decides to take the matter up. And if the owner is found guilty, he may even be jailed for duping citizens.

niche

Verified member
Some internet companies specialize in making fake cheating allegations against honest business owners only to criminally defame them,cheat and exploit them. These companies refuse to provide any details of the cheating like the name of the person who was cheated, the amount paid and when and how the payment was made, so that they the person they are defaming is given an opportunity to defend herself against the lies of large companies. Yet they liar companies hysterically repeat these fake allegations of their cheater liar friends like parrots to defame innocent honest people.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
@niche ,is there any government authority in charge of online business in your country? I think if you have them, there is need to meet up with them before setting up a business. They will tell online business owners rules and regulations. Because I don't think government will be fighting them without any tangible reason.

niche

Verified member
The business is already set up, tax returns are being filed regularly, yet there is a major business ownership fraud, because corruption and nepotism levels are so high. The intelligence and security agencies cannot be held accountable for abuse of powers, atrocities on citizens, and the government does not listen to complaints of small business owners from poor and powerless communities.