Dealing with co-workers as an introvert.

Nanaado1997

Introverted personalities are those who find it difficult, or those who don't just like socializing with people. A workplace is not only for work but also for socializing, getting to know your colleagues better so as to improve the way we communicate with them for effective and productive communication to maximize productivity in the workplace among co-workers.
As an introvert who just wants to be alone, those things may not apply to him or her. If a person isn't interested in communication they are very likely to be marked as arrogant or condescending when that's only how their personality is. Introverted people tend to of course, connect with some workers as no man is an island of himself but still, they face quite some challenges both from their bosses and fellow workers.

When it comes to interacting with people, especially co-workers, an introvert has to work on his socializing skills. He needs to come out of his shell and start relating little by little or else he will be given a bad reputation or mistaken as proud and arrogant. You wouldn't want that.

There is what we called a phlegmatic being that always want to be quiet and do their things without having to relate much with other people. If I am an employer and I have someone like that in my work place, I will put in a post where he doesn't need to be relating with people.

people are going into a business to do businesses are not necessarily to go there to interact with people , although interaction is necessary as it can promote unity in a business organisation but if someone isn't interested in socializing then you do not have any other option than to let them be because that is what they want as long as they are performing their responsibility in a business.