Dangers of making money at the Young age.

Immilash

Is there any disadvantage of making money online in aearly age like 17? I'm saying this because I'm earning money online in that same age. I believe there is a disadvantage, I will like you guys to share out the disadvantage of making money in a early age, not too long I've turned 17 and I'm still earning money online as a matter of fact I'm looking for more new ways to earn. Making money at the Young age is very important it helps you not to be financially discouraged, as I am right now I'm financially independent I try to pave way for myself but not to depend on my parents. This just the little advantage of earning money at a early age I will like to hear the disadvantage from you guys.and also if you are working online it helps in motivation, I have meet up with different people online and most of them are not even my age mate but I still gain something from them, working online it will boost and developes your vocabulary. This all I can say on the advantages of making on at a early stageI will await your responses on the disadvantages. Thank you for the contribution.

Of recent, I have been you posts on trendri and I do appreciate you for your hardwork and consistent. I will just advice you to please never let making money take away your time to face your study. There are many disadvantages that may face someone that makes money at tender age, eehicj include lack of concentration on their studies, lack of respect for parents because they will see themselves as self reliant people.

Earning money in a very young age is a sign of hard work, a good and good future waiting. It's a good life because even when you're young it's a good steering of life. I hope a parent will guide you to avoid being lost and become a good person in the future

It's all about self discipline. I see Notting wrong in making money at an early age, the only problem with most young people today is that they tend to get carried away. They stop focusing on their studies. And start spending anyhow. My advice for you is to keep doing what you do, make money in a legit way and at the same time remain focused in your dreams and studies. Also cultivate the habit of saving and investing. The sky would be your starting point.

It's all about self discipline. I see Notting wrong in making money at an early age, the only problem with most young people today is that they tend to get carried away. They stop focusing on their studies. And start spending anyhow. My advice for you is to keep doing what you do, make money in a legit way and at the same time remain focused in your dreams and studies. Also cultivate the habit of saving and investing. The sky would be your starting point.
Yes you are right it does not have much disadvantage, since he said he is now self independent In terms of money, I believe this is also a good achievement, but he has to balance the time he spend on most of this platform with his studies.

Of recent, I have been you posts on trendri and I do appreciate you for your hardwork and consistent. I will just advice you to please never let making money take away your time to face your study. There are many disadvantages that may face someone that makes money at tender age, eehicj include lack of concentration on their studies, lack of respect for parents because they will see themselves as self reliant people.

I do not believe that there are any kind of disadvantages of making money at a young age. You will not believe but I made my first money when I was 28 years old. Now I am making money regularly. I never started making money at an early age because I have a strong family background. However, I have decided that I will earn my own money and I will never rely on other people. People should start making money when the right time comes. However, it is much wiser to save that money so that they could use that money to start their own business and make residual income.

Just like other commentator have advised you. You need to also have good plans for the money you are making. I will even advise you to invest in crypto, buy some coins and keep for the future. You can also invest in some offline businesses like real estate. I just wish much time for this.